The Student Room Group

London girls.

Why are London girls so arrogant and obnoxious?

This whole time the mirror had me thinking I was a sex symbol. But London girls had man feeling like Quasimodo. Man was baffled.:s-smilie:

Till I ventured outside London and realised that I always got checked out, or if I travel out of the country girls always eye me.

And I knew they wanted my D.

But these London girls:nothing: are soo arrogant and think too highly of themselves.:nothing: London girls rarely check man out.

And it makes me mad! Like who do they think they are though?

Girls from other parts think man is a sex symbol, but these London girls must think man is Quasimodo.:nothing:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This London girl does NOT want your dick and is NOT arrogant and obnoxious
Lol im a london girl
Nah m8 u aint about that life. drop the act bruv, its looking peak for you son
Maybe the girls aren't checking you out but they are screwing you because they can smell your arrogance from a distance?
Reply 6
London girl don't like your D don't make them obnoxious, you get me fam? Maybe it's nasty, man gotta clean it every day.
Just say 'Come round my yard and we'll get it on' and they will see you as something more worthy of respect.
Obviously if your walking down the street in a way to showw off your a sex symbol and putting your D before anything else then its pretty obvious no one is going to check you out, its not that we're arrogant or are sex maniacs but because we have better things to do in life and Im sure thats the same with every other girl in other parts of the world :u::colonhash:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
This London girl does NOT want your dick and is NOT arrogant and obnoxious

See what I mean.

You rejected me without knowing me.
London girls are among the most comfortable with their sexuality and that have every reason to be :smile:
Original post by Man is too buff
See what I mean.

You rejected me without knowing me.

And you've made several generalisations about thousands and thousands of people
Original post by FemaleBo55
Obviously if your walking down the street in a way to showw off your a sex symbol and putting your D before anything else then its pretty obvious no one is going to check you out, its not that we're arrogant or are sex maniacs but because we have better things to do in life and Im sure thats the same with every other girl in other parts of the world :u::colonhash:

Not really, I don't walk around showboating. Or not that I am aware of, you London girl just seem to be ignore me like a blank canvas on a bus stop.:frown:

What do us guys have to do to get your attention?
Original post by Anonymous
It's not London girls, it's just Londoners who are arrogant. They all forget there's an entire country outside the M25.

I've anoned as I I'm friends with people from London and yes they do also have this arrogant attiutide which seems to be unique to Londoners.

You must be from Wales or something?
Original post by Pinkberry_y
And you've made several generalisations about thousands and thousands of people

Well, I do walk around London on a daily basis and see thousands of faces, so I have every right to generalise.
You must be from Wales or something?

Nope -

Bath
Original post by I am 1/Cos(C)
London girls are among the most comfortable with their sexuality and that have every reason to be :smile:

What! what does that have to do with my thread?

I am not proclaiming to be gay!!
Why are London girls so arrogant and obnoxious?

This whole time the mirror had me thinking I was a sex symbol. But London girls had man feeling like Quasimodo. Man was baffled.:s-smilie:

Till I ventured outside London and realised that I always got checked out, or if I travel out of the country girls always eye me.

And I knew they wanted my D.

But these London girls:nothing: are soo arrogant and think too highly of themselves.:nothing: London girls rarely check man out.

And it makes me mad! Like who do they think they are though?

Girls from other parts think man is a sex symbol, but these London girls must think man is Quasimodo.:nothing:
Your username :rofl:
They are probably looking at you when you are not looking at them. Londoners develop this skill in order to avoid awkward eye contact on the tube
Original post by loveleest
Maybe the girls aren't checking you out but they are screwing you because they can smell your arrogance from a distance?

Can you really smell arrogance on a man?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending