The Student Room Group

Why do people stare at you in public?

Scroll to see replies

I get stared at in public in places like Norwich etcetera, especially if I'm with my European family members (I'm part Hong Kong Chinese so you get the picture). It used to bother me a lot when I was younger but nowadays I usually shrug it off.
coz of dat ass
because they have eyes.
I like staring at people
Original post by EricPiphany
I like staring at people

It's creepy though
Sometimes I stare at people who are staring at other people and judge them for staring while I stare at them.
Original post by saraxh
It's creepy though

Its to assert dominance; I am the alpha. Get on your knees.
Because im a ****ing idiot!
I cant do anything right so i always mess up in public and people stare and laugh at me
I get stared at in public often I THINK? I say this because I genuinely don't know if it's like the spotlight syndrome where I think people are judging me and taking extra notice of all my faults but actually aren't noticing them at all.

It doesn't help that there's a lot of wolf-whistlers and cat-callers around whose only criteria is you being female, though. I think it makes me feel extra concerned that people can see something wrong with my appearance. Or maybe it's the way I walk idk.

I just always feel stressed about walking on my own in public because that's when I feel vulnerable and like people are staring.
I am normally completely unnoteworthy but no so unnoteworthy as to be in itself noteworthy.
Original post by ExamLeak
Its to assert dominance; I am the alpha. Get on your knees.

No
image.jpeg
Original post by saraxh
It's creepy though

I like being creepy
why don't u ask them? Saraxh, are we mind readers?
OMG
Its Shrek in human form
:yucky:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
OMG
Its Shrek in human form
:yucky:

Spoiler

Shrek in human form
image.jpeg
Always makes me uncomfortable when people stare at me. Makes me worry about how I look.
Cause of all the makeup you've got on
I give people death stares when they enter the bus so they don't sit next to me. But for some reason they sit next to me.
Reply 38
Not sure if this happens to you guys but it's when your in a bus and another bus is passing and you have a stare off with someone on the other bus :colonhash:. It's annoying because of you were on the same bus they would never do that.
Reply 39
normally my boobs tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending