The Student Room Group

Terrible experience in speech class today

This was our 2nd class and to my surprise we were forced to stand in front of the class and tell everyone a little about ourselves. Not a big deal I thought. My class is 25 students and consists of mostly ugly guys and girls. There was no reason for me to intimidated or feel nervous around these people because I was better looking.. at least that's what I thought. So like always, I waited until the end to volunteer and when it was my turn I felt my heart beat double to what it was. My mouth was dry as a sandpit and I could feel my body heat go crazy. I stood up and noticed my chair was wet - my ass had sweated through onto the chair and for some reason I bent over and wiped the sweat off the chair with my sleeve. I go to the front and jumble out of my mouth that "my business is my subject". At this point the class is dead silent all eyes on me and my teacher is snickering and holding his nose to stop himself from laughing out loud. I muster up a few more lines but i can't even recall what I said. This year's gonna suck...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Judging people based on their appearance and assuming you are a better person than them for something they can't change was never going to win you friends anyway. This year was always going to suck.
You can't judge on appearance.
This is basic stuff.
Original post by DanRyder
Judging people based on their appearance and assuming you are a better person than them for something they can't change was never going to win you friends anyway. This year was always going to suck.
You can't judge on appearance.
This is basic stuff.

Guessing from the OP's name, new account and other posts that he's a troll.
Original post by CherryPoppins
lMy class is 25 students and consists of mostly ugly guys and girls. There was no reason for me to intimidated or feel nervous around these people because I was better looking.. year's gonna suck...

Karma's a bi**h

Quick Reply

Latest