The Student Room Group

Chinese airline warns passengers about London areas populated by Pakistanis & blacks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThreeHeaded6
You don't know how nationality works, do you?

I do. If I work and live somewhere long enough I'm sure I could get their passport. I'm still not a person who's X.
Besides, this is not the point of the thread. I've said my piece.
Thanks for telling us that rape gangs disgust you in an attempt to look for validation.
Pretty sure rape gangs would disgust anyone sane.
Thanks for telling us that rape gangs disgust you in an attempt to look for validation.

you seem salty
Salty as chips fam
Reply 124

lol butthurt
Original post by ftw93
lol butthurt

>2016
>saying butthurt
what are you a normie????
Hahaha why not
Reply 127
>2016
>saying butthurt

greentexting is part of white culture stop appropriating
Original post by ftw93
greentexting is part of white culture stop appropriating

t r i g g e r e d
Who cares, should China be angry about us avoiding certain parts of China because of a reason it finds offensive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah yes, good old China where putting a Black man into a washing machine and having him come out a light-skinned Asian is an acceptable advert for detergent.
Reply 131
Original post by Trapz99
Lol no. I live in Croydon and I can tell you there are no tourists here. No tourist is going to visit a minority-majority suburb with nothing to do.

I did of course expect non-White people in Paris but didn't expect to see those areas in such bad condition and with so many beggars. Compared to the worst parts of Paris, the worst parts of London are pretty nice.

You haven't even seen the worst parts of Paris.
How can anything the Chinese say be racist? The Chinese are not white people.
Original post by L'absurde
Can we not resort to emotional arguments please?
I'm of the opinion that just because you live somewhere (and your family has for a few generations) and you have the passport of that country, let's say the UK, it doesn't make you British. Sure you're British for the sake of formality...but as I've said it's beyond that. A country has a racial identity. Just as I cannot move to Japan, have my family live there for generations and then they claim that they're Japanese. It doesn't work like that. A country has a history, a culture, an ethnicity etc.
And it's just my opinion, there's no need for the outrage.

You seem a bit slow.

So because I'm of a darker hue, despite having family members here present for over 50 years and hailing from an area that was under British colonial rule, I'm inherently less British?

Sweetheart I don't think you understand how nationalities work. Sure I'm not ethnically English, but I'm certainly British and carry myself like a British woman. Going on your profile, it seems as though your from bloody chile! :lol: Seems we have a troll here.
Original post by Tai Ga

Sweetheart I don't think you understand how nationalities work. Sure I'm not ethnically English, but I'm certainly British and carry myself like a British woman.

I guess that's what he means by "British for the sake of formality" (your nationality is British, but not your ethnicity).

I think there are three forms of national identity:

1. Nationality
2. Ethnicity
3. Culture

Ultimately, if someone identifies and feels as though they are British/English, then I think they have every right to identify as such (even if they may not be "ethnically" English etc - who really is?).
(edited 7 years ago)
>2016
>saying butthurt

are you from 4chan or something??
whats with the >
Original post by Tai Ga
You seem a bit slow.

So because I'm of a darker hue, despite having family members here present for over 70 years and hailing from an area that was under British colonial rule, I'm inherently less British?

Sweetheart I don't think you understand how nationalities work. Sure I'm not ethnically English, but I'm certainly British and carry myself like a British woman. Going on your profile, it seems as though your from bloody chile! :lol: Seems we have a troll here.

I'm not slow. I just don't have this false liberal perspective on things. :h:

I don't want to derail the thread, if you have anything to say to me then VM me.

You've seen my posts and understand my views, I've been quite clear. I don't know what you expect.
Original post by Tai Ga
You seem a bit slow.So because I'm of a darker hue, despite having family members here present for over 50 years and hailing from an area that was under British colonial rule, I'm inherently less British?Sweetheart I don't think you understand how nationalities work. Sure I'm not ethnically English, but I'm certainly British and carry myself like a British woman. Going on your profile, it seems as though your from bloody chile! :lol: Seems we have a troll here.
The original origin is not really relevant. I am curious what you mean by "carry myself like a British woman". Also, people have the right to consider non-Britons to be not British, you may disagree and list arguments why you disagree, but it is potentially a valid point depending on the origins and logic of the theory.
No, 4chan is for DDoS kiddies, I'm too pro at ironic memeing for that B^)
Rotherham isn't in London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending