The Student Room Group

London girls.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Man is too buff
Why are London girls so arrogant and obnoxious?

This whole time the mirror had me thinking I was a sex symbol. But London girls had man feeling like Quasimodo. Man was baffled.:s-smilie:

Till I ventured outside London and realised that I always got checked out, or if I travel out of the country girls always eye me.

And I knew they wanted my D.

But these London girls:nothing: are soo arrogant and think too highly of themselves.:nothing: London girls rarely check man out.

And it makes me mad! Like who do they think they are though?

Girls from other parts think man is a sex symbol, but these London girls must think man is Quasimodo.:nothing:

If a girl - or anyone, for that matter - does not find you attractive, that does not make them arrogant or obnoxious. It means that they are not attracted to you. That's it.

You are not entitled to their attention, nor are you entitled to their attraction.
London girls are after the working professionals in the big industries
they aren't looking for a cheap fling they are in for the long haul
not saying that girls anywhere else are but London is one of the more expensive cities and certainly the most expensive in Europe
Can you really smell arrogance on a man?

Yes and it stinks
Original post by PocketGinger
If a girl - or anyone, for that matter - does not find you attractive, that does not make them arrogant or obnoxious. It means that they are not attracted to you. That's it.

You are not entitled to their attention, nor are you entitled to their attraction.

You must not have been to London.

Because 95% of girls here are really conceited and think they are special snowflakes.

It would kill their them to check out a good looking guy like me.

Because 95% of girls here are really conceited and think they are special snowflakes.

Your statement has changed nothing about the fact that you are not entitled to their attention.

Perhaps you should get your mirror cleaned and then spend some time on self-reflection.
Original post by jamesthehustler
London girls are after the working professionals in the big industries
they aren't looking for a cheap fling they are in for the long haul
not saying that girls anywhere else are but London is one of the more expensive cities and certainly the most expensive in Europe

And how would you know this?
Reply 26
all London girls, really?
Original post by Allie4
all London girls, really?

Why, are you a London girl?

This couldn't be farther from the truth, London is one of the few places where randomly approaching girls is normal. My main complaint about London is how artificial it all is, I'd rather go sailing or hiking out somewhere untouched than check out a pop up stall run by numale hipsters.

I'm all for cats and casual nudity, but those restaurants which are full of cats or where you are allowed to eat naked, reek of a lack of creativity rather than being cutting edge and original, it's too try-hard.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Why, are you a London girl?

yeah
Original post by I am 1/Cos(C)
This couldn't be farther from the truth, London is one of the few places where randomly approaching girls is normal. My main complaint about London is how artificial it all is, I'd rather go sailing or hiking out somewhere untouched than check out a pop up stall run by numale hipsters.

I'm all for cats and casual nudity, but those restaurants which are full of cats or where you are allowed to eat naked, reek of a lack of creativity rather than being cutting edge and original, it's too try-hard.

:lol:There's a restaurant where you can eat naked and cats hang out?
You're just not hot enough bro.
Londoners tend to ignore everyone around them & be a little hard to please. It's a weird behaviour you learn once you live in a huge city. Nothing personal.
Reply 33
Original post by Pinkberry_y
And you've made several generalisations about thousands and thousands of people

The OP's post is rather Trollish, but there's some nuggets of truth there.

http://www.ayi.com/dating-blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/UK-MAP-FINAL.jpg

When I was living in London I came accross that article, and was dismayed at my then dating options [being ignored like the invisble man] I decided to switch locations on pof to see if it made any differance. I found LOADS of girls would reply to me in leeds and liverpool, GOOD LOOKING GIRLS! .....yet I was treated like a LEPER in London.

Same Profile.
Same Everything.

Also every single friend I had who Lived in London and had also lived outside of London said basically the same thing as the OP, that London girls loved themself too much and are way more picky than other girls.

and having left London now and lived in a couple of different places, I sadly can confirm that London girls seem to be the pickiest. Both online and ofline.

OP could have worded things better but there's some nuggets of truth there.
Original post by Allie4
yeah

So you'd check me out?
Wait, are you telling me you walk around naked in London?
Nice :colonhash:
And how would you know this?

I'm the quarter million a year professional with a chauffeured Mercedes
which level of autism do you need to reach to not understand this is humour
Original post by jamesthehustler
I'm the quarter million a year professional with a chauffeured Mercedes

Source?
Reply 39
So you'd check me out?

what do you look like?