So, you come ear often?

I'll show myself out.
Reply 41
Original post by 04MR17
Yup. It's true. Fire away.

I hope you find the one you lost:colone:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
You just answered me so there goes the point you were trying to make
Incorrect. I responded to, but did not directly answer the question.
Original post by champagnepapii
So when did you meet Mike Tyson?
I haven't.
Original post by mr T 999
Wow ama are so popular lately :facepalm:

Were you picked on in school for having one ear?
Yes.

P.S. Maybe because of cheese's amazing questions?
Original post by L-Lawliet
So, you come ear often?

I'll show myself out.
This question is not grammatically correct and so does not deserve a proper answer.
Original post by IYGB
I hope you find the one you lost:colone:
I didn't say I'd lost one, and that wasn't a question.
Original post by 04MR17
In a metaphoric sense, the end represents the conclusion of events. Physically, the end is used to describe extremities before a change in matter. At least, those are my interpretations.

Would you agree that the only thing equal in all humans, is death?
Original post by Kiritsugu
Would you agree that the only thing equal in all humans, is death?
I would disagree. If you interpret that as simply a death occurring then the same can be said for birth. However, if you interpret deaths as unequal (e.g. numbers at a funeral) then there is the argument that there is inequality in the death itself. Also, there are some 'better' ways to die than others etc.
Original post by 04MR17
I would disagree. If you interpret that as simply a death occurring then the same can be said for birth. However, if you interpret deaths as unequal (e.g. numbers at a funeral) then there is the argument that there is inequality in the death itself. Also, there are some 'better' ways to die than others etc.

I disagree that the same can be said for birth. You must know, that no child is born in the same way, in the same circumstances. Some are born, what we may call "normal" (even that is questionable). But what about the birth of a MONSTER?

There are murderous monsters. There are thieving monsters. But some of the worst kind, are lying monsters.

Indeed, birth itself is parodoxically so full of hope, yet a villain on another side may say it's the most dreadful thing.

But when a source of life finally fades away - they die.

That's right. When a person gets killed, they die, you know.

Regardless of how they are killed, what happened before they died, their memories of the world - once they're dead, they're dead.

Some may however argue that as long as their memories live on inside others, they're still alive. But after those memories are gone, they're truly dead.

Most of the universe is just death. The birth of a single entity is nothing but an insignificant flash.

The only thing we can call normal, normal, is death. That's why, Doctor Tenma, for you all lives are created equal, that's why I came back to life. But you've finally come to realize it now, haven't you? Only one thing is equal for all, and that is death.
How do u wear glasses

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
With whom would you rather buy toiletries with: La La from the Teletubbies or Patrick from Spongebob? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [8 marks]
It is overwhelmingly clear that the better vendor of toiletries is La La from the Teletubbies rather than Patrick from Spongebob. The most apparent reason for the preference is clearly the unhygienic nature of toiletries supplied by Patrick. For instance, toothpaste infected with seawater must not be honestly be beneficial to oral health. Despite what appears to be a more immature presentation, toiletries supplied by La La would be of a higher quality and supports the viewpoint that product selection of this nature should not be based on marketing alone. Furthermore, toiletries associated with La La would almost obviously be child-friendly: which accentuates the safety of these products when compared to potentially hazardous toiletries associated with Patrick. It could also be argued that Patrick's sales would be better put to use vending extra-flat clothes: thus utilising his rock for enterprise purposes. It also seems clear that La La would be a more proficient user of soap than Patrick and therefore, soap from La La would be of a higher standard as the product itself will be less susceptible to a design fault compared to that of Patrick, which may contain dangerous elements from Patrick's natural environment. In addition, it seems doubtful whether Patrick has the skill-set to run a successful toiletry business, spiralling costs could lead to poor quality goods, with vastly fluctuating prices: none of these problems could be solved single-handedly with such an eccentric leadership style; on the other hand, La La would be able to find support from colleagues in Hill Home in order to overcome these potential adversities. Lastly, transportation costs would also be cheaper from Teletubbyland than from Bikini Bottom as the additional cost of watertight transport is not required to move over the hills and far away. This should theoretically reduce the cost of these products tot he consumer or if not, would provide La La with excellent profit margins, which could potentially result in expansion of the business, leading to more consumer choice. Thus, it seems obvious for the savvy consumer to purchase toiletries with La La from the Teletubbies than Patrick from Spongebob due to better prices, choice and quality.

Spoiler

I disagree that the same can be said for birth. You must know, that no child is born in the same way, in the same circumstances. Some are born, what we may call "normal" (even that is questionable). But what about the birth of a MONSTER?

There are murderous monsters. There are thieving monsters. But some of the worst kind, are lying monsters.

Indeed, birth itself is parodoxically so full of hope, yet a villain on another side may say it's the most dreadful thing.

But when a source of life finally fades away - they die.

That's right. When a person gets killed, they die, you know.

Regardless of how they are killed, what happened before they died, their memories of the world - once they're dead, they're dead.

Some may however argue that as long as their memories live on inside others, they're still alive. But after those memories are gone, they're truly dead.

Most of the universe is just death. The birth of a single entity is nothing but an insignificant flash.

The only thing we can call normal, normal, is death. That's why, Doctor Tenma, for you all lives are created equal, that's why I came back to life. But you've finally come to realise it now, haven't you? Only one thing is equal for all, and that is death.
You miss the point. If you feel that there is equality in death because the event itself and not its manner is common to us all then you must be able to accept that for brith.
Original post by I am Kira
How do you wear glasses
I don't normally. I do have something there (flesh and cartilage) which could be used for glasses to lean on, but that isn't an ear see? I am expecting to wear glasses in the future, and they will have to be specially adjusted because they would be incredibly uneven.
Original post by 04MR17
It is overwhelmingly clear that the better vendor of toiletries is La La from the Teletubbies rather than Patrick from Spongebob. The most apparent reason for the preference is clearly the unhygienic nature of toiletries supplied by Patrick. For instance, toothpaste infected with seawater must not be honestly be beneficial to oral health. Despite what appears to be a more immature presentation, toiletries supplied by La La would be of a higher quality and supports the viewpoint that product selection of this nature should not be based on marketing alone. Furthermore, toiletries associated with La La would almost obviously be child-friendly: which accentuates the safety of these products when compared to potentially hazardous toiletries associated with Patrick. It could also be argued that Patrick's sales would be better put to use vending extra-flat clothes: thus utilising his rock for enterprise purposes. It also seems clear that La La would be a more proficient user of soap than Patrick and therefore, soap from La La would be of a higher standard as the product itself will be less susceptible to a design fault compared to that of Patrick, which may contain dangerous elements from Patrick's natural environment. In addition, it seems doubtful whether Patrick has the skill-set to run a successful toiletry business, spiralling costs could lead to poor quality goods, with vastly fluctuating prices: none of these problems could be solved single-handedly with such an eccentric leadership style; on the other hand, La La would be able to find support from colleagues in Hill Home in order to overcome these potential adversities. Lastly, transportation costs would also be cheaper from Teletubbyland than from Bikini Bottom as the additional cost of watertight transport is not required to move over the hills and far away. This should theoretically reduce the cost of these products tot he consumer or if not, would provide La La with excellent profit margins, which could potentially result in expansion of the business, leading to more consumer choice. Thus, it seems obvious for the savvy consumer to purchase toiletries with La La from the Teletubbies than Patrick from Spongebob due to better prices, choice and quality.

Spoiler

:toofunny: that may have been the best thing I've read since my awful maths teacher wrote he was leaving :rofl: :lol:
Positives: The analytical detail :rofl:, the vocabulary :yy:, the detail and no grammatical/spelling mistakes :yep:
Negatives: Being rather picky indeed - paragraphing is nice? :dontknow:
9/8 bien fait Monsieur :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by 04MR17
You miss the point. If you feel that there is equality in death because the event itself and not its manner is common to us all then you must be able to accept that for brith.

They do have their differences. You can die the minute you are born but not be born the minute you die. Death is something completely different, at least empirically. The fate of all living things is to die. It's not the event itself, but the fact that in itself, it ceases events - it ceases your life.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
that may have been the best thing I've read since my awful maths teacher wrote he was leaving
Positives: The analytical detail, the vocabulary , the detail and no grammatical/spelling mistakes
Negatives: Being rather picky indeed - paragraphing is nice?
9/8 bien fait Monsieur

Spoiler

Why thank you.
They do have their differences. You can die the minute you are born but not be born the minute you die. Death is something completely different, at least empirically. The fate of all living things is to die. It's not the event itself, but the fact that in itself, it ceases events - it ceases your life.
I am not differentiating between the properties of birth and death. I am simply stating that as properties of a human existence, they are equal with regards to their compulsory nature. And because of this compulsion these are two occasions where all humans are equal, not in the manner of the event; but in the occurrence of the event itself. See?
Original post by 04MR17
Yes.

P.S. Maybe because of cheese's amazing questions?

You didn't answer my question :colonhash:

Original post by 04MR17

Spoiler

Lmao :rofl: :toofunny: I cant believe you actually wrote an essay about Teletubbies and SpongeBob. That's one of the funniest things I read on here :biggrin:
Original post by 04MR17
Yup. It's true. Fire away.

What sort of benefits do you claim from the government in relation to your proclaimed disadvantage if any?

Quick Reply

Latest