The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I am Kira
Lol don't u like me calling u ayshoo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did not say ANYTHING :rofl::innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

R u.. :confused:
Have u never used imdb it's a site where people post ratings and reviews for TV and movies it super popular

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I did not say ANYTHING :rofl::innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go watch some death note u rake
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
Only likes it with me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go to sleep and she said nothing in regards to that!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 745
Because sometimes too much freedom is a bad thing. I like sixth form u can always get a quiet place to study, you can find teachers easily, I knew all the teachers already, didn't have to adapt to a new environment.
My sixth form was bad cause it was filled with bad people but oh well that's life for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

My 6th form was crap they force you to wear the school uniform :unimpressed: don't wanna wear mine ever again. Plus the school was sh*t the people that go there were sh*t tbh I was glad that I left

Original post by mediaya
Old boring faces? :K: i know no one in my sixth form, it all new lmao 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't you going to your school 6th form? You go somewhere eles ot something? :s-smilie:

I like calling u Mr t 999 cause I feel like I'm talking down to u :mmm:
:eek: Mr t 999?! I thought you were an anime officionado
It's about a depressed kid whose mother dies so he gives up playing piano until he goes to school and makes some friends
Sounds dumb but it's the hottest anime rn. Its got an 8.9 on imdb

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't feel like you are talking down to me lol idc if you wanna call by a shorter name or full name that don't bother me :h:

That's why I don't know lol I don't follow those types of anime :nah: drama, school life, slice of life etc... are not my thing nope :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Go to sleep and she said nothing in regards to that!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

NO!:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999
My 6th form was crap they force you to wear the school uniform :unimpressed: don't wanna wear mine ever again. Plus the school was sh*t the people that go there were sh*t tbh I was glad that I left

Aren't you going to your school 6th form? You go somewhere eles ot something? :s-smilie:

I don't feel like you are talking down to me lol idc if you wanna call by a shorter name or full name that don't bother me :h:

That's why I don't know lol I don't follow those types of anime :nah: drama, school life, slice of life etc... are not my thing nope :tongue:

Lol cat and mouse chase mytery animes aren't my thing but I still loved death note
I don't like sport animes yet I loved one outs
U don't like horror but I liked another
you shouldn't limit your animes by their genre :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey babies like u need their full sleep:mmm:
Want me to get your bottle:h::teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey babies like u need their full sleep:mmm:
Want me to get your bottle:h::teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shut...up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Y did u say this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not ?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah

I'm only joking with you sweetie :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 753
Lol cat and mouse chase mytery animes aren't my thing but I still loved death note
I don't like sport animes yet I loved one outs
U don't like horror but I liked another
you shouldn't limit your animes by their genre :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really I like a wide range of genres too many list but here's a few; action,adventure, psychological thriller, mystery, horror, comedy, mecha,romance etc....

Drama, high school, slice of life and other similar genres are not my thing. I find it too boring tbh
Not really I like a wide range of genres too many list but here's a few; action,adventure, psychological thriller, mystery, horror, comedy, mecha,romance etc....

Drama, high school, slice of life and other similar genres are not my thing. I find it too boring tbh

Have u watched steins gate, it's a heavily sci-fi themed show but it was a lot like a slice of life drama and it's the hugest rated anime for a long time coming

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 755
I'm only joking with you sweetie :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweetie? Ewwwwww... mate that's just cringe loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

:moon:
Original post by Qaz25

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol first time I've ever said that to a girl :rofl:
:coat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 758
Have u watched steins gate, it's a heavily sci-fi themed show but it was a lot like a slice of life drama and it's the hugest rated anime for a long time coming

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah of course love that show :biggrin: tbh I saw it more as Sci fi and mystery thriller show with a bit of comedy.

I meant it like the genre was on its own like drama on its own and not combined with other genres like action or something.
Original post by Qaz25

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't u ever watched citizen Khan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest