The Student Room Group

Chinese airline warns passengers about London areas populated by Pakistanis & blacks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by niceguy95
Both are wrong, but what im saying isn't a lie.
Ever since Saville, every time I look the papers its some old white celeb/norm guy and It getting so repetitive, I know the perpetrator before they are revealed smh. A common trend

lol, "a common trend", or your confirmation bias in a country that is 85% white? Guarantee if you look at the statistics whites will be represented in line or under their population. Meanwhile non-white rape gangs all across the country target white girls, and collude with their wider non-white communities to hide their crimes.
Original post by Crassy
lol, "a common trend", or your confirmation bias in a country that is 85% white? Guarantee if you look at the statistics whites will be represented in line or under their population. Meanwhile non-white rape gangs all across the country target white girls, and collude with their wider non-white communities to hide their crimes.

bias/statistics or not bro, what I see on 10pm news everyday aint no lie, im just saying what I see. Thing is nobody denying that Asian rape gangs occur a lot. Doesn't stop the fact that majority of paedophiles and rapists and those coming sexual crimes are indeed white.
Reply 182
bias/statistics or not bro, what I see on 10pm news everyday aint no lie, im just saying what I see. Thing is nobody denying that Asian rape gangs occur a lot. Doesn't stop the fact that majority of paedophiles and rapists and those coming sexual crimes are indeed white.

More like what the politically correct media wants you to see. And yes, the majority probably are white because we still live in a majority native country.
Original post by The_Opinion
Nothing wrong with that, what they said is accurate. The Chinese don't have to put up with any PC crap and don't have filthy SJW's. Many Chinese are actually disappointed when they go to London, as they go to enjoy British culture and see white people, they leave having done neither.

Plenty of whites on Oxford St & Dean St in London to oogle by the Chinese

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Crassy
More like what the politically correct media wants you to see. And yes, the majority probably are white because we still live in a majority native country.

Im glad they show me because its very concerning, if not for the Saville thing, these people probably wouldn't be on the news either. Isnt this the same media that potray gang members as just being black and terrorist being brown/muslim. This cant be the same politically correct media you speak off?
Reply 185
Im glad they show me because its very concerning, if not for the Saville thing, these people probably wouldn't be on the news either. Isnt this the same media that potray gang members as just being black and terrorist being brown/muslim. This cant be the same politically correct media you speak off?

Except blacks actually do commit more crime and most terrorists are brown/muslim. The media goes to great lengths not to portray the reality of these facts. Just a week ago there was a story about a white girl who was kidnapped, gangraped, then fed to aligators by blacks - no word from the mainstream media. A few days ago a black guy killed a white 5 year old girl - no word from the mainstream media. You'd have to be an idiot not to notice the anti-white, pro-multiculturalism bias emanating from most mainstream media sources.

I did say that she felt that way before she arrived at uni - once at uni maybe she felt right at home!
Original post by TercioOfParma
I'm glad somebody appreciates our culture, increasing amounts of our own people don't.

I know.. serriously, when I am living out here in china my students and all the people I work with love england and have a huge respect for the country..*

Then I come back to england, and hear most of my friends (who are still students) *****ing about how awful it is, how we have no culture, etc.

Honestly, I do worry that there will be (or already has been) negative effects caused by our lack of pride as a nation. *
Original post by alevelstresss
thanks for your concern but i got into my firm choice with top grades,

back on topic, why is 'forcing to visit' relevant, lmao
I am not concerned and bully for you.

You get your breeks in a right fankle so I was suggesting it might be in your health interests to frequent sites more in keeping with your philosophy. Jeez, you even take screenshots of posts made by people who say "bad things" that give you angst. For Christ sake what is the bloody point of that? Unhinged imo
(edited 7 years ago)
So that means that the airline does not feel it is safe near Heathrow (large ethnic minority communities work at the airport and live nearby) and so they should have their landing rights revoked. They will change their view after a short while of landing at Stansted or Gatwick I expect.
Original post by remiremi
According to Sir Robert Mugabe it is

He chased all 300,000 (former white Rhodesians) from Zimbabwe, even though the vast majority were born there. His argument was you can not be "african" and white, all "british" should not be allowed to own land and must leave.

Ah, and we ought to look to him for guidance on this matter?
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Ah, and we ought to look to him for guidance on this matter?

talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel! Over to Her Majesty's Home Secretary, Robert Mugabe...

but i think he reflects the general annoyance some have at people who concern themselves with anti-POC racism (totally justifiably) but totally ignore anti-white racism. sure they are on different scales are require different levels of attention as a result, but to deny the latter exists at all is narrow-minded.
Not British, then?
except that's not how it was worded, was it?

Do you get off on forensically analysing posts for something to whinge about? Lighten up. You will feel all the better for it.
Original post by MildredMalone
Not British, then?

i'm british although my family is of pakistani descent.
Are people seriously being apologists and trying to justify blatant racism?

This forum depresses my hope for humanity.

It's even more depressing to see them upvoted tbh. I've convinced myself they're bot accounts. Surely this many people can't be that stupid.

Original post by jake4198
Tarek Fatah - an Indian - is someone who I unequivocally admire as well. You should watch his interview with Dave Rubin.@ThreeHeaded6
"I'm not racist because there's this one indian guy I admire!"

I swear I see your username in every race related thread I stumble across on TSR. Always typing out walls of texts and justifying offensive acts in the sake of being non-PC. But in reality it's just you being edgy

Original post by The_Opinion
however I personally don't consider a large number of people who live in London to be British, even though they may have British passports,
Jesus christ.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by pairofjeans
It's even more depressing to see them upvoted tbh. I've convinced myself they're bot accounts. Surely this many people can't be that stupid.

"I'm not racist because there's this one indian guy I admire!"I swear I see your username in every race related thread I stumble across on TSR. Always typing out walls of texts and justifying offensive acts in the sake of being non-PC. But in reality it's just you being edgy

Is that your only argument? Call people racists and expect the bandwagon to submit to your false accusations?

Racism is having prejudicial views about a particular race.

Air China did not tell its passengers to avoid ethnic minorities, but rather to avoid areas where a large number of inhabitants are from an ethnic minority background because crime in those boroughs are abnormally high.

Your calling the upvotes as bots is beyond comical.
Original post by jake4198

Racism is having prejudicial views about a particular race.

They literally said

"mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people."

They could have easily said avoid areas with high crime rates. Or even better, gave them a list of the tourist spots in england. They choose their wording on purpose. Chinese residents in general have problems with minorities. Especially the older generation. That's well known. Have you ever heard about experiences from people of colour visiting china?

Original post by lawyer3c
sure they are on different scales are require different levels of attention as a result, but to deny the latter exists at all is narrow-minded.
You have answered your own question and made up something to give yourself an excuse to continue ranting in the same sentence. It's talked about less because it's a smaller scale issue. No one sane denys that it exists.

And what's it even got to do with the thread? Is your response to minorities being treated badly in an instance "but some white people get treated badly too!!!!!"
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by pairofjeans
They literally said

"mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people."

They could have easily said avoid areas with high crime rates. Or even better, gave them a list of the tourist spots in england. They choose their wording on purpose. Chinese residents in general have problems with minorities. Especially the older generation. That's well known. Have you ever heard about experiences from people of colour visiting china?

If you're still defending this then I'm lost for words. You're crazy. You and the guy who said most people in london with british passports aren't british. If you can read whats been said and see no problem, I can only assume you're racist too.

Although with you specifically, I'm not just basing it off what I've seen in this thread. As I said, you usually seem to pop up on race related issues.

"Avoid areas mainly population by Indians, Pakistanis and black people" is not the same as saying "avoid Indians, Pakistanis and black people".
Original post by stereoashhh
Dude do you even properly read replies to you before talking rubbish? Or did you mind convinently blank out the paragraph under that that one line quote?

Lol don't bother. He'll only see what he wants to see. Anything that doesn't confirm what he wants to hear will be ignored. Similar to confirmation bias. It's gotten to the point where I'd have more respect for him if I thought he was trolling. If he reads that quote and doesn't think it's malicious then instead I can only assume he's stupid

Quick Reply

Latest