The Student Room Group

iPhone 7 is ugly, who agrees?

The new wireless headphones are hideous too. I think all the iPhone models 5-6 are good. 1-4 and 7 are not that good.

It's also ridiculous how quickly the next iPhone comes out when the previous one didn't come out too long ago. How many more will there be? I think they- apple should stop putting new iphones out and go on a break for a couple of years before releasing a new one. The prices aren't cheap either. They're almost 1k, bet the next one will be around that price and people will still be stupid enough to waste good money on a crap phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

ur ugly.

rekt.
Original post by alexjones1994
ur ugly.

rekt.

You're no better

Posted from TSR Mobile
It looks like all the other iphones but slightly altered.
Reply 4
BYE. the wireless headphones are a choice, you don't need them. I doubt many will buy them but some people will like them. I think the iPhone 7 is beautiful, the new Jet black color is just 😍😍 everyone knows a new iPhone comes out every 12 months… you must be a bitter 6S owner?
Original post by zayn008
BYE. the wireless headphones are a choice, you don't need them. I doubt many will buy them but some people will like them. I think the iPhone 7 is beautiful, the new Jet black color is just 😍😍 everyone knows a new iPhone comes out every 12 months… you must be a bitter 6S owner?

Nope. I actually don't have any kind of iphone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
Nope. I actually don't have any kind of iphone

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand why people will happily pay £40 a month/£650 for something so similar to the last edition with extra gimmicks.
Original post by samzy21
The new wireless headphones are hideous too. I think all the iPhone models 5-6 are good. 1-4 and 7 are not that good.

It's also ridiculous how quickly the next iPhone comes out when the previous one didn't come out too long ago. How many more will there be? I think they- apple should stop putting new iphones out and go on a break for a couple of years before releasing a new one. The prices aren't cheap either. They're almost 1k, bet the next one will be around that price and people will still be stupid enough to waste good money on a crap phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apple needs to grab more money off stupid people after their big ass nasty tax bill I guess?
Original post by cbreef
I don't understand why people will happily pay £40 a month/£650 for something so similar to the last edition with extra gimmicks.

I don't understand either, it's too expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
samsung for life
Original post by Angry Bird
samsung for life

Samsung phones may look good but the battery life is rubbish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did they even change? I only looked at the phone today, and as I own the iPhone 6, i see absolutely no difference in anything.
Original post by samzy21
I don't understand either, it's too expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just give me a reliable phone that isn't designed to fail after a year please. :colonhash:
Original post by zayn008

Why have they removed the headphone jack though? That's just f*cking silly.
You have to either :
A) buy an adapter to use your old earphones.
or
B) buy these stupid, easily lost ear bud things for like £15
Original post by zayn008

A choice? How are they a choice without using some clunky adapter?

If they're a choice please explain to me how I charge my phone and play music during long drives?
Original post by cbreef

Because they can afford it; we're talking about what two weeks salary for full time person to get it outright - half a day's per month for monthly contract?
Original post by swanderfeild
Because they can afford it; we're talking about what two weeks salary for full time person to get it outright - half a day's per month for monthly contract?

I think his point was that it's too much for a smartphone when you can get smartphones for about £100 these days
Reply 18
Original post by samzy21

Posted from TSR Mobile

Obviously they're not going to be cheap. Do you know just how much engineering and technology goes into Apple products? Read about the whole process before you make such uneducated comments. If you want something cheaper go for a Samsung, though I can assure you that you won't get the same quality or security as you'd get from an Apple product.
Reply 19
Original post by RDKGames
What did they even change? I only looked at the phone today, and as I own the iPhone 6, i see absolutely no difference in anything.

I was thinking the same thing, all of the other times apple have released a new phone it seemed like there was something new and interesting, it seems to me the iPhone 7 is just an iPhone 6 with slightly better hardware

Quick Reply

Latest