The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

where can i get my uni email address??

i'm starting at bath uni on the 24th and i'm fully registered so i thought i would order my NUS card but it needs a bath university email address to order one, how can i find this??
Reply 1
Original post by bathundergrad
i'm starting at bath uni on the 24th and i'm fully registered so i thought i would order my NUS card but it needs a bath university email address to order one, how can i find this??

Hi,You seem important on TSR. How long do GCSE raw marks stay on the schools system and can I ring up the exam board and ask for my raw mark?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Jane122
Hi,You seem important on TSR. How long do GCSE raw marks stay on the schools system and can I ring up the exam board and ask for my raw mark?

Not at all important on TSR but from when i did my GCSE the teachers could access the raw marks off the school system at all times, it didnt expire. Also online there is a raw mark converter where you can find discover your raw mark. Depending on the exam board some may disclose your marks some may not, but make sure you have the relevant information they may need.
Reply 3
Not at all important on TSR but from when i did my GCSE the teachers could access the raw marks off the school system at all times, it didnt expire. Also online there is a raw mark converter where you can find discover your raw mark. Depending on the exam board some may disclose your marks some may not, but make sure you have the relevant information they may need.

So any teacher can give out raw marks and even 5 years later they'll still have the raw marks? So will edexcel give my raw marks for history
Original post by Jane122
So any teacher can give out raw marks and even 5 years later they'll still have the raw marks? So will edexcel give my raw marks for history

Not every teacher will have them, there is usually only one in charge. And yes most school keeps a record but it should be private. If edexcel have already released raw marks the teacher should have it so i doubt they will tell you over the phone, they are more likely to email them to the school.
Reply 5
Not every teacher will have them, there is usually only one in charge. And yes most school keeps a record but it should be private. If edexcel have already released raw marks the teacher should have it so i doubt they will tell you over the phone, they are more likely to email them to the school.

Can I get my raw marks when I get my GCSE certificates ? And shall I call the exam board about my raw marks
Original post by Jane122
Can I get my raw marks when I get my GCSE certificates ? And shall I call the exam board about my raw marks

On the certificate will be your UMS mark. Once you have this you can find out your raw mark online using an online converter you wont need to cal the exam board.
Reply 7
On the certificate will be your UMS mark. Once you have this you can find out your raw mark online using an online converter you wont need to cal the exam board.

The UMS mark wasn't given on my results sheet

I think you should have access to it now.. check your applicant portal or any communications on your personal emails and see if its there.

Quick Reply

Latest