The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lysipud

Oh were you at 9am too?? I had the antibiotics one and was like eh? Haha! The only one I could remember was c.diff 😟

Afternoon one! Now the waiting game :u:
Original post by usernamenottaken
Anyone applied to Alder Hey or Pennine Acute hospital?

Yeah I have been put on the reserved list for alder hey 😓😔😥

I doubt that I be given an interview tbh ...
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Hi. Would you mind sending them to me please? Thank you
Hello.Only just found this thread. I have 2 interviews scheduled - one for the Wales integrated one and the other one for Plymouth. Both are on the same day so it is going to be quite tricky for me to travel.Any tips on how to prepare for the interview?Also, has anyone applied to East and North Hertfordshire?
Does anyone know what South Tees interviews are like? There's been no information anywhere and I have no idea what to prepare!
Original post by Mahvee
Anybody heard from hospitals in manchester??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got invited :smile: After all the rejections from other places Im chuffed. How about you?
Original post by holistic_pharm
Got invited :smile: After all the rejections from other places Im chuffed. How about you?

Ah well done! Did you get 3 rejections then an interview? I've three rejections and lost hope with my fourth but if you got lucky you've restored some hope for me 😂
could you send it to me please ?
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Hey could you send it to me please ?!
Cheers
I found this and though it would be useful
Original post by MeredithGrey13
Ah well done! Did you get 3 rejections then an interview? I've three rejections and lost hope with my fourth but if you got lucky you've restored some hope for me 😂

Still waiting for one hospital to respond. Be positive! It depends as well to which hospitals you have applied. There is always second round. I believe if you are determined you will be in hospital. Even if you end up on prereg in community you can still be hospital pharmacist :smile:
Hey guys!

I have interview which says will take 20 mins... Isnt it weird?
Reply 473
That's awesome, please send to me! Thanks!!!
Original post by holistic_pharm
Hey guys!

I have interview which says will take 20 mins... Isnt it weird?

I think that's pretty standard - I know the Welsh interviews are 20-25 mins each
Original post by Lauren94xo
I think that's pretty standard - I know the Welsh interviews are 20-25 mins each
is it bad to ask what style of interview is it?

haven't been told anything ..length or style of interview.
Anyone heard from st. George or north Middlesex??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trustmeimlying1
is it bad to ask what style of interview is it?

haven't been told anything ..length or style of interview.

From what past/current pre-regs have told me, Welsh interviews are less focused on clinic knowledge and more focused on values/personality and scenario based questions.
Reply 478
how long does it take for hospitals to contact you individually with interview details? i have been called for an interview on Pharmalife 2 days ago but heard nothing from the hospital yet.
Original post by tucoz
how long does it take for hospitals to contact you individually with interview details? i have been called for an interview on Pharmalife 2 days ago but heard nothing from the hospital yet.

This happened to me. I waited three days and heard nothing back so I emailed the hospital and they got back to me that day with a date and time so it might be worth emailing them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending