The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:king1:
(edited 7 years ago)
the number 5 on my phone doesnt work so im pressing 6, sorry.
Original post by Light Venom
OK. Can I ask that you correct these numbers either when your phone is fixed or via another method ASAP. Otherwise we will have to 16b them. Thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)

Damn it go and edit all your numbers :fuhrer: No you can't do that it's has to be a 5 it effects the count if you put a 6 :colonhash: just go and use a laptop/pc

You forget to put a number here

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
105104OK. Can I ask that you correct these numbers either when your phone is fixed or via another method ASAP. Otherwise we will have to 16b them. Thanks.

Ill fix it when i get home onto my computer
Original post by 04MR17

Can we have a edit here aswell
Original post by spotify95
Later on this evening I'll transfer my documents across as well :smile:

All will be sorted soon :smile:

woop woop for spotify :party:
such fab news :yy: :wink:
Original post by mr T 999

Damn it go and edit all your numbers :fuhrer: No you can't do that it's has to be a 5 it effects the count if you put a 6 just go and use a laptop/pc

You forget to put a number here

Spoiler

pretty sure not PT
(edited 7 years ago)
105111:biggrin:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
woop woop for spotify :party:
such fab news :yy: :wink:
I'm on the bus with drunk people. Cheer me up cheese.

Can we have a edit here aswell
Thanks. That's what happens when you count on the bus.
Also, remember to include a number in this post.
Original post by 04MR17

You still need to edit this number :colonhash:

Original post by 04MR17
105110 pretty sure not PT

Are you sure? Could be what if he finally learnt to change his posting style. So we don't catch on to to him as quickly as we do. :mmm:

Original post by 04MR17
105111:biggrin: I'm on the bus with drunk people. Cheer me up cheese.

urghhhhh
urghhh
i will tell u a funny story of something that happened in Physics today. (sorry I can't think of anything else rn lol)We were given a multiple choice question (they are in our A2 exams now :erm:) which is worth one mark and therefore 1 minute.
Everyone finished really quickly and I finished a little bit later - I got the answer right. Then the Teacher asked everyone who'd got their answer in 30 seconds or less and like everyone put their hand up and I felt really dumb because it took me at least 3 minutes lol

Thats all I got at this current moment in time, I hope it cheered u up lol :rofl:
You still need to edit this number

Are you sure? Could be what if he finally learnt to change his posting style. So we don't catch on to to him as quickly as we do.
Thanks. It didn't save the first time. A quick check on the post history should always be made before taking that step of accusation, in this case nothing is suspicious. I apologise in advance if I am wrong.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I will tell you a funny story of something that happened in Physics today. (sorry I can't think of anything else rn lol)We were given a multiple choice question (they are in our A2 exams now) which is worth one mark and therefore 1 minute.
Everyone finished really quickly and I finished a little bit later - I got the answer right. Then the Teacher asked everyone who'd got their answer in 30 seconds or less and like everyone put their hand up and I felt really dumb because it took me at least 3 minutes
That's all I've got at this current moment in time, I hope it cheered you up
Thanks cheese. I'm home now. Not the best story I must say but the effort is much appreciated. :clap2:
Your 5 was working here.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest