The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

I think I need to go back to the GP after not following through with a self-referring service she provided. It didn't seem very helpful, a load of talking therapy which ive tried in the past and just makes me upset. I truly feel I need to be put on some sort of medication but don't think she'll go for it because of my age :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had my first exam in one of my modules today. I left the room with a huge grin as I've failed this class twice and I thought I'd done really well this time around. I got a D. :frown: Can't believe it. I really thought I'd got it this time. Getting all kinds of horrible thoughts and the voices are finding this hilarious making me feel even more stupid and pathetic.
Original post by Sabertooth
Had my first exam in one of my modules today. I left the room with a huge grin as I've failed this class twice and I thought I'd done really well this time around. I got a D. :frown: Can't believe it. I really thought I'd got it this time. Getting all kinds of horrible thoughts and the voices are finding this hilarious making me feel even more stupid and pathetic.

Don't be hard on yourself you've done better and that's the main thing! Have you managed to speak to your personal tutor and/or the disability services at all?
Off to my assessment with the new mental health team. Fingers crossed I don't get sectioned!
Not sectioned but referred to crisis team.
Never been on this section , how does it work

Never been depressed till now , well worse than tht tbh. Need some help
Original post by Anonymous

Hi, I'm Cesca, and welcome to MHSS! We're a support group, so basically we use this thread to help and support each other, as well as general chat. :h:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Don't be hard on yourself you've done better and that's the main thing! Have you managed to speak to your personal tutor and/or the disability services at all?

No I haven't. :colondollar: I don't have a personal tutor and I don't even know what to say to the disability services. I just don't know where to start or what they could do to help me anyway.

I just had another test (in a different module) and the questions required a lot of thought but the voices were laughing and shouting the whole time so I'm sure I've failed that one too. :frown:
Original post by Anonymous

Does anyone close to you know what you're going through at the moment?
I'm stuck in limbo because I just want my summer to be over but I'm also terrified about going back to university and breaking down again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moonstruck16
I'm stuck in limbo because I just want my summer to be over but I'm also terrified about going back to university and breaking down again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya :hugs: Do you have any support at uni? What you're geeling is ome of my biggest fears at uni too.
Original post by Moonstruck16

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feeling the same! I've really struggled this summer, but I've reached a stable point which I don't want to be disturbed by going back to uni :s-smilie:
Do you have friends at uni who know what you're going through?
Original post by Airmed
Hiya :hugs: Do you have any support at uni? What you're geeling is ome of my biggest fears at uni too.

Original post by Ezme39
Feeling the same! I've really struggled this summer, but I've reached a stable point which I don't want to be disturbed by going back to uni :s-smilie:
Do you have friends at uni who know what you're going through?

I do have support at uni and I have a few people in life in general who know that something is wrong. I have so many people who would do almost anything to help me yet I'm still scared and sad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noodlzzz
Just moved to London and saw new GP this morning who has made an urgent referral to the assessment team. They called me and said they were concerned because I'd stopped the clozapine and apparently sounded paranoid. They wanted me to see the crisis team but declined as they don't know me so would probably over react to what I say and section me or something. URGH.

I've stopped my clozapine too :frown: I'm scared that if I tell my CPN she'll put me back in hospital :frown:
Original post by Cinnie
I've stopped my clozapine too :frown: I'm scared that if I tell my CPN she'll put me back in hospital :frown:

Why did you stop? You should really tell her, you won't go back into hospital unless you're a threat. :hugs:
Why did you stop? You should really tell her, you won't go back into hospital unless you're a threat. :hugs:

Weight gain.
Original post by Cinnie
Weight gain.

Urgh it's horrendous isn't it!?
Urgh it's horrendous isn't it!?

Yep

Spoiler

i'm not kidding :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth

a d's still a pass though, for degree level at least??
Original post by Cinnie
Yep

Spoiler

i'm not kidding :frown:

Me too :frown:

Latest