The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Looking for someone to replace me in a 4 bedroom shared house!

Hey all! So a bit of a background story on how I've ended up in this position. I've recently accepted a placement to work at a company in Portsmouth so I have signed a tenancy agreement and got a place down South. However, after some recent talks. I've been able to get relocated and now working out of the office near home in Manchester. This has now left me paying for a house that I'm not living in.

The house itself already has 2 others living in it (also on placement). They're really friendly and approachable. The rent is quite cheap and is very near to the train station so getting anywhere shouldn't be a problem!

I'll link the listing of the house here since I've contacted the agency who I got it through to re-list it to help me get a replacement. If need be, I will pay some money out of my own pocket towards the admin fee.

Here's the house:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55125775.html

Please can you send any questions through to the agency as they are better informed since I didn't get a chance to move in when I got my job location transferred.

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by jonnyh1994
Hey all! So a bit of a background story on how I've ended up in this position. I've recently accepted a placement to work at a company in Portsmouth so I have signed a tenancy agreement and got a place down South. However, after some recent talks. I've been able to get relocated and now working out of the office near home in Manchester. This has now left me paying for a house that I'm not living in.

The house itself already has 2 others living in it (also on placement). They're really friendly and approachable. The rent is quite cheap and is very near to the train station so getting anywhere shouldn't be a problem!

I'll link the listing of the house here since I've contacted the agency who I got it through to re-list it to help me get a replacement. If need be, I will pay some money out of my own pocket towards the admin fee.

Here's the house:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55125775.html

Please can you send any questions through to the agency as they are better informed since I didn't get a chance to move in when I got my job location transferred.

Thanks! :smile:

Just out of curiosity is it IBM you're on placement with?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by cdude
Just out of curiosity is it IBM you're on placement with?

Yup :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending