The Student Room Group

What To Resvise For GCSE Maths november Retake (EDEXCEL)

Hi, I just wanted to know what topics should I revise for the november retake for maths i have failed maths 3 times and i really want to past this time but i just hate maths so much , even if i am bad at maths you think i can pass if i give it my all these 2 months and is that enough time? any good revise strategies etc as i am doing it on my own without a tutor. thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by Adamdonny
Hi, I just wanted to know what topics should I revise for the november retake for maths i have failed maths 3 times and i really want to past this time but i just hate maths so much , even if i am bad at maths you think i can pass if i give it my all these 2 months and is that enough time? any good revise strategies etc as i am doing it on my own without a tutor. thank you.

Just revise the complicated topics. Most maths topics overlap, so if you have knowledge on one topic, you'll have good knowledge on another.

Buy this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maths-Edexcel-Revision-Guide-online/dp/1841465445/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1473376352&sr=8-10&keywords=gcse+edexcel+maths

Flick through the pages and find things you don't understand, and revise it. You'll easily get an A, you can pull off **** like this in GCSE.
Are you doing the new specification for maths edexcel the 2017 one.
The 9-1 2017 exam for November 2016.
Original post by qadeer987654321
Are you doing the new specification for maths edexcel the 2017 one.
The 9-1 2017 exam for November 2016.

The first 9-1 exam will be in summer 2017
All November resits will be the old specification

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest