The Student Room Group

GSE options

Hi
I am thinking to choose : triple sci , art , Spanish & Latin. Has anyone done these subjects and if u have can u give me some input on what it's like studying all of these alongside each other as I'm not sure. I think that it might get confusing studying both Latin and Spanish.

Thanks
Reply 1
Triple Sci needs the extra work, but if you are really good at sci and you really want to do it then go for it... MFL is good, but rather than confusing you it could help you as they have ties and latin being the base and spanish being built upon latin. I would pick what your good at and what your interested in and what you would like to study....
Reply 2
I do triple sci, pe and art for gcse and don't regret a single one. of course that depends on whether you like it. I have a friend who does the same subjects and wishes she could change all of them. Let me warn you, triple sci is very hard. If your above average and like science, go for it. Art is extremely enjoyable imo, not others really :smile: it's a misconception that you need talent for art, yeah you need to be good at drawing etc but writing skills are essential. It's a lot of written work. no one warned me :frown:
Can't inform you on the rest cos I have never studied it but mfl is high in deman for uni's I studied French but didn't choose it for gcse as I found it too boring

Sorry it's long
Hope that helps :smile:

Good luck x
Reply 3
Original post by stirra
I do triple sci, pe and art for gcse and don't regret a single one. of course that depends on whether you like it. I have a friend who does the same subjects and wishes she could change all of them. Let me warn you, triple sci is very hard. If your above average and like science, go for it. Art is extremely enjoyable imo, not others really :smile: it's a misconception that you need talent for art, yeah you need to be good at drawing etc but writing skills are essential. It's a lot of written work. no one warned me :frown:
Can't inform you on the rest cos I have never studied it but mfl is high in deman for uni's I studied French but didn't choose it for gcse as I found it too boring

Sorry it's long
Hope that helps :smile:

Good luck x

Thanks a lot! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest