The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Friar Chris
So touchy :no:

My boobies are a sensitive topic:mmm:
Original post by Rhythmical
Wow you look so disappointed. Anyways you shouldn't disclose stuff like this, it's only between yourself and God :colonhash:

Just saying...

I feel like a failure, the only reason you are my sister is after that convo....
Oh please don't cry :cry2: Honestly I meant every word, I've been following your blog for a long time but recently I stumbled back into it and the way you organise everything, work so hard and put the time and effort in everything you do, you deserve everything. You made me realise how beautiful stationery is and I love the bullet journals you made, it's my plan for tomorrow. :hugs: Good luck by the way! :smile:

It's so sweet to know you've been following it :h: I'm spreading the good news of stationery :woo: in all seriousness, it's great how much of an impact things like this can have on helping people get organised and motivated, and it makes it all worth it when I see other people doing it too :jumphug:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
My boobies are a sensitive topic:mmm:

Don't want to overstimulate you on such a topic.
Foul mood.
Original post by iEthan
Foul mood.

:console:

Slide into my DMs and talk about it?
Don't want to overstimulate you on such a topic.

There is no such thing as overstimulation where boobies are concerned.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
I hear you, I used to get chappals thrown at me if I didn't listen but luckily I was quite good at dodging them :rofl:

You're welcome :hugs:I hope she doesn't do something like that again :angry:

:smile: awhhh 👍🏼 that always helps ❤️

:hugs:She probably will, it happens nearly everyday and if not, definitely more than once a week 🙊
I get water bottles, ones full of water, I get like kitchen step things, I get shoes, I get my school textbooks, my phone, basically everything that comes in her path 😁
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
:console:

Slide into my DMs and talk about it?

Ah, that is kind of you. I will see how I feel. :smile:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
There is no such thing as overstimulation where boobies are concerned.

Seems you're prone to getting agitated though
Original post by SeanFM
Why does anyone do that? :s-smilie: wouldn't it be just as difficult to set up slide effects on maybe a master slide or something and then edit as appropriate? :s-smilie: I will have to determine what is the final slide and then delete all the other ones.. so sift through 3079 slides and turn it into like 300 smh.

Aww yeah :colondollar: I watched a Modern Family episode (:rofl: so relatable to life I tell you) where a mother sings to her child in the womb :tongue: apparently it's really important anyway, sounds like fun to study.

I have some graph paper that I accidentally bought thinking it was lined paper if you want :rofl: (150 pages of it...) nice though, some people enjoy that stationery stuff just a bit too much but that's okay :lol:

I have this fountain pen that I got as a graduation gift from saturday school, never used it but it is my favourite pen nonetheless :love: how about you?

Getting carried away is probably the only answer :innocent: poor person, that is a lot of slides. I can't say I use PowerPoint as I prefer the layout of Word and the concept of it. Maybe make the font smaller and put some slides together? :s-smilie:

Reminds me, I need to watch Modern Family and Orange is The New Black. Began finishing season 3 the day before season 4 began and I haven't gotten to season 4 yet :cry2:

Stationery is life, going to do a lot of stationery shopping even though I need to buy clothes that are smart looking. Went on the first day of school in a hoodie and trainers and my tutor said it wasn't appropriate for the new look :frown: went in a blazer today and a blouse, it was horrible.

I don't know what my favourite pen is, for revision I hate fountain pens but I really like Papermate pens and this Schneider Slider Memo pen but I need to look into Muji pens now :love:

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Just saying...

I feel like a failure, the only reason you are my sister is after that convo....

You lurveee me too much. :smile:
Original post by Gingerbread101
It's so sweet to know you've been following it :h: I'm spreading the good news of stationery :woo: in all seriousness, it's great how much of an impact things like this can have on helping people get organised and motivated, and it makes it all worth it when I see other people doing it too :jumphug:

It is a good thing you motivate people, I used to use TSR as a social media platform but now it's like I am more dedicated and focused and ahead of the teachers. Plus Muji pens look amazing! :teehee: what are your recommendations? And I hear you love Wilko just like me. :woo:
Pumped!!!!
Very Pumped!!!!
But very tired!!!!
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
:smile: awhhh 👍🏼 that always helps ❤️

:hugs:She probably will, it happens nearly everyday and if not, definitely more than once a week 🙊
I get water bottles, ones full of water, I get like kitchen step things, I get shoes, I get my school textbooks, my phone, basically everything that comes in her path 😁

No worries :hugs:

Awww, that sounds horrible :frown: I guess a lot of Asian parents just don't understand that stuff like that doesn't help anyone. Stay safe and keep positive because one day you'll be able to get away from that environment :smile:
Seems you're prone to getting agitated though

You're strange:kiss:
It is a good thing you motivate people, I used to use TSR as a social media platform but now it's like I am more dedicated and focused and ahead of the teachers. Plus Muji pens look amazing! :teehee: what are your recommendations? And I hear you love Wilko just like me. :woo:

Muji pens all the way! I use the gel ink 0.5mm pens, the 0.37 were slightly too thin. They do smudge slightly if you highlight straight after, but not as much as a lot of other ink pens. The coloured versions are also so great for colour coding notes because they come in a great range of colours :biggrin: Wilko is honestly like a budget version of Paperchase for stationery, it's amazing. Their exercise books are so great, and who can complain about 50p paper files :gah:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
No worries :hugs:

Awww, that sounds horrible :frown: I guess a lot of Asian parents just don't understand that stuff like that doesn't help anyone. Stay safe and keep positive because one day you'll be able to get away from that environment :smile:

Oh well, I still gotta stay positive because unfortunately this is my life..
I just hope and pray that I can educate myself and grow up to be better parents than they were. 😔 Thank you so much for your support 👍🏼💜
I hope I can get away ASAP 👀
Getting carried away is probably the only answer :innocent: poor person, that is a lot of slides. I can't say I use PowerPoint as I prefer the layout of Word and the concept of it. Maybe make the font smaller and put some slides together? :s-smilie:

Reminds me, I need to watch Modern Family and Orange is The New Black. Began finishing season 3 the day before season 4 began and I haven't gotten to season 4 yet :cry2:

Stationery is life, going to do a lot of stationery shopping even though I need to buy clothes that are smart looking. Went on the first day of school in a hoodie and trainers and my tutor said it wasn't appropriate for the new look :frown: went in a blazer today and a blouse, it was horrible.

I don't know what my favourite pen is, for revision I hate fountain pens but I really like Papermate pens and this Schneider Slider Memo pen but I need to look into Muji pens now :love:

You lurveee me too much. :smile:

I can send it to you if you want :rofl: but it's basically like.

Slide 1: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Slide 2: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

The dog is woken up from his slumber as a result.

Slide 3:

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

The fox realises that it is in trouble.

etc etc until you're on about slide 10, it has 10 lines with all of the previous information then the next slide moves on to something like talking spoons and owls and you have to find the final slide again in the next set etc.. just a nightmare :s-smilie:

It's useful though don't get me wrong :tongue: but I get it, you're more of a writer :tongue:

You should watch OITNB at least :tongue: it's okay to have fun sometimes :moon:

Dressing smart for school? :s-smilie: that sucks. Though tbf there was this girl in school once that was wearing stuff so see-throuh that you could see her underwear :blushing: :giggle: and I think she had an unrelated meeting with the head of chemistry that day.. you should have seen it :teehee:

So much stationary jargon :fan: :lol: muji stuff is very nice indeed.

We can have full conversations somewhere else :lol:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Muji pens all the way! I use the gel ink 0.5mm pens, the 0.37 were slightly too thin. They do smudge slightly if you highlight straight after, but not as much as a lot of other ink pens. The coloured versions are also so great for colour coding notes because they come in a great range of colours :biggrin: Wilko is honestly like a budget version of Paperchase for stationery, it's amazing. Their exercise books are so great, and who can complain about 50p paper files :gah:

Better use my Amazon prime membership to good use, I remember when I purchased so many colouring books for adults, the one where you have to be as intricate and delicate as possible when colouring in and my mum told me off for spending too much money! :lol:

Tell me about it, every time I go to town I pop into Wilko and my mum asks why I have so many notepads and it's because I like to use one notebook as a scrap book, one for miscellaneous thoughts and ideas and others for my subjects. The day my school gave me a Wilko voucher was amaaaazing! :love: WHSmiths doesn't live up to Wilko. Index cards are life too, for Literature I used one card for one quote each and it helped so much. I noticed that you did two of the subjects I do too, Language and Literature? I have started Child Acquisition and it is so interesting, my language investigation is going slowly, god I can't find much information for what I have chose but it is my favourite subject.
Original post by SeanFM
I can send it to you if you want :rofl: but it's basically like.

Slide 1: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Slide 2: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Slide 3:

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

The fox realises that it is in trouble.

etc etc until you're on about slide 10, it has 10 lines with all of the previous information then the next slide moves on to something like talking spoons and owls and you have to find the final slide again in the next set etc.. just a nightmare :s-smilie:

It's useful though don't get me wrong :tongue: but I get it, you're more of a writer :tongue:

You should watch OITNB at least :tongue: it's okay to have fun sometimes :moon:

Dressing smart for school? :s-smilie: that sucks. Though tbf there was this girl in school once that was wearing stuff so see-throuh that you could see her underwear :blushing: :giggle: and I think she had an unrelated meeting with the head of chemistry that day.. you should have seen it :teehee:

So much stationary jargon :fan: :lol: muji stuff is very nice indeed.

We can have full conversations somewhere else :lol:

I have to admit, I sent you them :frown: I wanted to see if you were revising and clearly you are mocking my effort :colonhash:

My writing is poetic and beautiful and I'm sorry but I am pursuing a degree in English Language :teehee: and having fuuun sucks, revision is bae. I'll only watch OITNB for Ruby Rose :fan: she is :colondollar:

That sounds like me! :rofl: actually no I have class and dignity. I dress smart because I want to be head girl and I have a good shot because everyone else does not have the same passion I do. They weren't the ones who had to be the only person in class because their friends ditched them :colone:

Okaaay I promise I'll reply to that message tomorrow but your messages spiral out of control and they are so long :frown: you test me on essay writing I swear smh.

Latest