The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

if i didn't finish my coursework then... then
ummmmmm then.......
I will not sleep :lol:
Original post by Rhythmical
Better use my Amazon prime membership to good use, I remember when I purchased so many colouring books for adults, the one where you have to be as intricate and delicate as possible when colouring in and my mum told me off for spending too much money! :lol:

Tell me about it, every time I go to town I pop into Wilko and my mum asks why I have so many notepads and it's because I like to use one notebook as a scrap book, one for miscellaneous thoughts and ideas and others for my subjects. The day my school gave me a Wilko voucher was amaaaazing! :love: WHSmiths doesn't live up to Wilko. Index cards are life too, for Literature I used one card for one quote each and it helped so much. I noticed that you did two of the subjects I do too, Language and Literature? I have started Child Acquisition and it is so interesting, my language investigation is going slowly, god I can't find much information for what I have chose but it is my favourite subject.

I really want to get some of those, they always look so pretty :awesome:

50% of my 18th birthday presents were notebooks, it was so great :lol: my friends basically wiped out Paperchase haha. Wilko just has so much more pretty stuff than WHSmiths! I did the same for Lit, it's so perfect for it :yes:

CLA is such a great topic, remembering all of those theorists though :emo: I did political bias in newspapers about the migrant crisis, what are you doing for your investigation?
Original post by Gingerbread101
I really want to get some of those, they always look so pretty :awesome:

50% of my 18th birthday presents were notebooks, it was so great :lol: my friends basically wiped out Paperchase haha. Wilko just has so much more pretty stuff than WHSmiths! I did the same for Lit, it's so perfect for it :yes:

CLA is such a great topic, remembering all of those theorists though :emo: I did political bias in newspapers about the migrant crisis, what are you doing for your investigation?

I have so many Nu and Pukka pad notebooks, Tesco has a good range too if you are ever there! :teeth: stationery just gets me going.

Theorists, the only ones I remember well are Jenny Cheshire and Peter Trudgill. Did your teacher ever show you awkward videos on YouTube where they pronounce different letters, the people making them were so cringe worthy :lol:

Oh my god that is such a good topic, I chose the topic of investigating the East End (Cockney dialect) and chose the show EastEnders and two characters but I can't find a certain episode so it's not going well. My Eng Lang exam had such a low grade boundary this year, 97/140 for an A! :shock:
I have to admit, I sent you them :frown: I wanted to see if you were revising and clearly you are mocking my effort :colonhash:

My writing is poetic and beautiful and I'm sorry but I am pursuing a degree in English Language :teehee: and having fuuun sucks, revision is bae. I'll only watch OITNB for Ruby Rose :fan: she is :colondollar:

That sounds like me! :rofl: actually no I have class and dignity. I dress smart because I want to be head girl and I have a good shot because everyone else does not have the same passion I do. They weren't the ones who had to be the only person in class because their friends ditched them :colone:

Okaaay I promise I'll reply to that message tomorrow but your messages spiral out of control and they are so long :frown: you test me on essay writing I swear smh.

Sent me what? :hmmmm: and I'm not revising anything or mocking you :getmecoat:

:hand: I'm not sure whether to believe you are or not :hmmmm: :colondollar: :fan:

:rofl: fairs.I'm sure you'll be a great role model and make genuine changes and give passionate speeches :wink: :wink: :wink:

:rofl: :getmecoat: I can shorten it no probs, I appreciate it is a lot and don't even know how or why it gets like that :s-smilie:
i feel ashamed because i really like an ariana grande song :frown:
Original post by SeanFM
Sent me what? :hmmmm: and I'm not revising anything or mocking you :getmecoat:

:hand: I'm not sure whether to believe you are or not :hmmmm: :colondollar: :fan:

:rofl: fairs.I'm sure you'll be a great role model and make genuine changes and give passionate speeches :wink: :wink: :wink:

:rofl: :getmecoat: I can shorten it no probs, I appreciate it is a lot and don't even know how or why it gets like that :s-smilie:

Oh you didn't get what I was alluding... :frown: oh that's a shame

And I can't lie I've been thinking about it, maybe I haven't tasted blood in a long time that English has come back into my life. :colondollar: certainly not going to do Literature ever again in my life. No, I can't do that, I need to become the doctor I am destined to be.

"Friends, teachers, acquaintances, give me your blood and we will say no more!" :rofl:

Nah it's fine because if you shorten it, I'll only end up making them longer! :lol:
I have so many Nu and Pukka pad notebooks, Tesco has a good range too if you are ever there! :teeth: stationery just gets me going.

Theorists, the only ones I remember well are Jenny Cheshire and Peter Trudgill. Did your teacher ever show you awkward videos on YouTube where they pronounce different letters, the people making them were so cringe worthy :lol:

Oh my god that is such a good topic, I chose the topic of investigating the East End (Cockney dialect) and chose the show EastEnders and two characters but I can't find a certain episode so it's not going well. My Eng Lang exam had such a low grade boundary this year, 97/140 for an A! :shock:

They're so good :love:

I think I knew about 50 by the end of it, there's such a variety you could learn :lol: You must have done the good ol' classics Chomsky, Skinner, Bruner and Piaget? :tongue: no, but they sound pretty great :lol: the wugs test video is brill

Ooh, speaking ones are difficult :eek2: however, one of my friends did something on dialect in plays and she got full marks so it's worth it once you've got the data!
Disappointed
Original post by Goaded
i feel ashamed because i really like an ariana grande song :frown:

I'm a Dangerous Woman would you believe, I am so Into You, I get that this isn't a Popular Song but if we dance Side to Side then I will show you the best One Last Time you will ever have. Baby I need you to be Right There for me because I keep Daydreaming about The Way you make me feel. Some things are Better Left Unsaid but You'll Never Know that I want Just A Bit Of Your Heart and you are My Everything but like everyone else, You Don't Know me well enough so try to Love me Harder and put your Hands On Me.

Spent way too much time on this! :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
@Rhythmical tysm on behalf of Cavy as well :wink:
sorry that this response is so lacklustre :redface: rather exhausted, but tysm that was so lovely of you to take the time to right that and it means the world genuinely so :lovehug:

------------------

gonna make myself ill at this rate lol
Oh you didn't get what I was alluding... :frown: oh that's a shame

And I can't lie I've been thinking about it, maybe I haven't tasted blood in a long time that English has come back into my life. :colondollar: certainly not going to do Literature ever again in my life. No, I can't do that, I need to become the doctor I am destined to be.

"Friends, teachers, acquaintances, give me your blood and we will say no more!" :rofl:

Nah it's fine because if you shorten it, I'll only end up making them longer! :lol:

The reference is lost in me :colondollar: or in all of the text :lol: :curious:

:hide:

:hmmmm: Julius Caesar?

Challenge accepted :u: :lol:
I'm feeling good, yknow! First few days of school have gone amazingly and I'm on top of my game, for once haha :-)
Original post by SeanFM
The reference is lost in me :colondollar: or in all of the text :lol: :curious:

:hide:

:hmmmm: Julius Caesar?

Challenge accepted :u: :lol:

Seaaan it's my speech that you said I should give as head girl. I want the blood of my fellow students :colone: clearly I shouldn't stay away for too long or you forget the randomness of my mind.
Seaaan it's my speech that you said I should give as head girl. I want the blood of my fellow students :colone: clearly I shouldn't stay away for too long or you forget the randomness of my mind.

You must tell me about where this fascination began :curious: I like it though, instill fear into students and staff alike.

:colondollar:
I'm a Dangerous Woman would you believe, I am so Into You, I get that this isn't a Popular Song but if we dance Side to Side then I will show you the best One Last Time you will ever have. Baby I need you to be Right There for me because I keep Daydreaming about The Way you make me feel. Some things are Better Left Unsaid but You'll Never Know that I want Just A Bit Of Your Heart and you are My Everything but like everyone else, You Don't Know me well enough so try to Love me Harder and put your Hands On Me.

Spent way too much time on this! :rofl:

I appreciate this, and know a good 3/4 of the songs....

I'm slowly becoming an 'Arianator'! :wink:
feel really ****
Original post by Salamandastron
feel really ****

Same same
Original post by Salamandastron
feel really ****

Original post by cupcakes87
Same same

Feel better soon :console:
Original post by Lyon Vastia
not ok but its ok :u::h:

Not OK is never OK:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
brilliant tbh. got a days paid holiday from work and i already have the next few days off :smile:

Latest