The Student Room Group

does it sound like my friend likes me?

We've been friends since the very beginning of the year. He's moved further away now so we only talk online, but he came to visit this weekend just gone.

He stayed at another friend's, but we met up a couple of times. I had never really noticed before, but whenever he talks to me, he has a bright red face, but this isn't the case in his pictures or anything. After i'd left both times, he was calling and texting to ensure that i'd gotten home ok, and we sent loads of texts over those couple of days.

I counted how many texts he'd sent me in 4 days, and it was 90. He is always very keen to continue the conversation too, and is always very smiley when he's talking to me. He's been flirty too in the past.

Not sure if he likes me or just signs of him being friendly/a nice guy?
Original post by Anonymous
We've been friends since the very beginning of the year. He's moved further away now so we only talk online, but he came to visit this weekend just gone.

He stayed at another friend's, but we met up a couple of times. I had never really noticed before, but whenever he talks to me, he has a bright red face, but this isn't the case in his pictures or anything. After i'd left both times, he was calling and texting to ensure that i'd gotten home ok, and we sent loads of texts over those couple of days.

I counted how many texts he'd sent me in 4 days, and it was 90. He is always very keen to continue the conversation too, and is always very smiley when he's talking to me. He's been flirty too in the past.

Not sure if he likes me or just signs of him being friendly/a nice guy?

90 is a bit much :erm: how does he not run out of things to say? :tongue: but yeah.. not enough to go on from what you've said but the signs are definitely there. Do you feel the same way?
Reply 2
haha, well some of them were just about arranging times to meet etc. nothing too interesting :tongue: thanks :smile: Yes, I do :smile:
Reply 3
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending