The Student Room Group

Average of 68% with two modules to go.

I am in the final year of Business Administration. My average after 3 modules is 68% if i stay on this average is there any chance the final degree classification will be a first?
Reply 1
Original post by Loula32
I am in the final year of Business Administration. My average after 3 modules is 68% if i stay on this average is there any chance the final degree classification will be a first?

At my uni, as long as 3 of your final six units are above the boundary, (in this case 70%), and your average grade was within 2% of the target, you would make the grade. But you will really need to check with your school and course's exact criteria to see if this applies to them. good luck.
Original post by Loula32

Check your uni's policy / how grading works, rounding/ special conditions etc. Also do the maths with your weighted modules etc, it must be possible though.
Reply 3
Original post by john2054
At my uni, as long as 3 of your final six units are above the boundary, (in this case 70%), and your average grade was within 2% of the target, you would make the grade. But you will really need to check with your school and course's exact criteria to see if this applies to them. good luck.

Thank You!! I am at Ulster University, will look into it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending