The Student Room Group

Ordering fast food to school for lunch

Tomorrow at school I kinda want to order a pizza to my school on my lunch break, if I do would I get into trouble? I don't really want to do it if it is a possibility.
Original post by adz234
Tomorrow at school I kinda want to order a pizza to my school on my lunch break, if I do would I get into trouble? I don't really want to do it if it is a possibility.

Are you allowed to go outside during break? You could ask to deliver it outside the school not into it xD. Or maybe just wait till after school go piza hut with your mates
Reply 2
Me and my friends ring up a local pizza place in a free period before lunch and order the pizzas, we would then walk out at lunch to collect them and eat them in the canteen. Everybody in school, even the teachers were jealous lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
My sixthform banned bringing in takeaways and food from outside unless it was a packed lunch.
Reply 4
In my school, we gave the pizza delivery guy details to the back entrance that you couldn't see from the reception. Snuck in a pizza every few months or so!

You'll only get into trouble if you get caught
At my sixth form we regularly brought back takeaways. There was a parade of shops a 2 minute walk down the road which had a pizza shop which did really cheap pizzas at lunchtime so loads of us always brought them back to the common room to eat it. Lots of people would also drive into town to get mcdonalds and sometimes people even ordered dominos to the sixth form. The teachers didn't really care as long as we ate it in the sixth form centre. The only people who'd get annoyed were the schoolkids when we walked past them with mcdonalds or a pizza.

Quick Reply

Latest