The Student Room Group

period problems and boobs

do any other women get sore boobs when their due on? mine feel bruised and specifically hurt in only one place :/
i went drs for it and she said its normal

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:frown:
Reply 2
Original post by shawtyb
do any other women get sore boobs when their due on? mine feel bruised and specifically hurt in only one place :/
i went drs for it and she said its normal

I have female followers, so perhaps if i respond (despite being useless) they might see it and be helpful?:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Andy98
I have female followers, so perhaps if i respond (despite being useless) they might see it and be helpful?:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hopefully
Yes, it's normal. :smile:
dunno havent experienced any of your problems op but some times my balls do get sore if i sit with my legs closed for too long but thats about it
Reply 6
Original post by AnnaRainbows
Yes, it's normal. :smile:

even down to one particular part of the boob?
Original post by shawtyb
even down to one particular part of the boob?

Hormones can go as crazy as they want on you. So yes :smile: and it's also okay if the pain switches to another one during the next period! I'm telling you, hormones are evil.
Reply 8
Hormones can go as crazy as they want on you. So yes :smile: and it's also okay if the pain switches to another one during the next period! I'm telling you, hormones are evil.

its just weird lol usually its my left but this time its the underneath of my right haha.
having the coil doesnt help either as sometimes i dont get periods either
Nicee...
Original post by shawtyb
its just weird lol usually its my left but this time its the underneath of my right haha.
having the coil doesnt help either as sometimes i dont get periods either

Maybe you should switch to something else? The coil may not be for you, you don't have to put up with it.
Even oxytocin? :sad:
Original post by Tootles
Even oxytocin? :sad:

Estrogen & progesterone :smile: and too much of oxy can be bad too!
Reply 13
Maybe you should switch to something else? The coil may not be for you, you don't have to put up with it.

i had it before and it was fine before :/
id rather this though as needles are out of the question, i forget to take the pill, patches make me cringe and id rather have sex then be celibate lol
Is this because the body realises the breasts aren't going to be going into pre milk producing stage because the egg hasn't been ovulated and so just ignores the breasts?
Mine get really painful before my period but they aren't so painful once the period starts. Mine get really sore that even my bra rubbing off them or my arm accidentally brushing past them really hurts and running up the stairs is hellish :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Spock's Socks
Mine get really painful before my period but they aren't so painful once the period starts. Mine get really sore that even my bra rubbing off them or my arm accidentally brushing past them really hurts and running up the stairs is hellish :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yea i have the same, its like my baby has a tendancy to knock them alot! ow!
Yes!! It's so uncomfortable because the are just so sore :frown: I remember being on the train once and this old lady elbowed me in the boob (accidentally) but it was the absolute worst feeling ever!
Yeah get it all the time

Spoiler

Original post by shawtyb
x

Hey OP,

I've moved this over to Sexual health for you in the hope you get some more responses. I hope this is ok!

Ethan

Quick Reply

Latest