The Student Room Group

Hills Road Sixth Form College applicants 2K16

Scroll to see replies

I'm also out area from Hitchin and I won't know anyone, they told me enrolment was on the 7th as well. Does anyone know if there is any kind of dress code or guidelines?
Hitchin is close to me, and I also enrol on the 7th- I think the dress code is just casual, I just plan to wear jeans if that helps x
Yeah it does help thanks, I looked at the photos on the website and pretty much all of them wear jeans
Original post by hunamunapina
I'm also out area from Hitchin and I won't know anyone, they told me enrolment was on the 7th as well. Does anyone know if there is any kind of dress code or guidelines?

No, you just need to show up at your designated time with your results and follow the signs.
Original post by MeeranB
Tchanu says hi

Come again?
Good good, I'll probably see you on the enrolment day if not, when we start- will you be catching the train?
Original post by dona.sherief
Good good, I'll probably see you on the enrolment day if not, when we start- will you be catching the train?

Just hoping this was meant for me :biggrin:
Yep I will be - my time is 1045 till 1130 apparently...don't know if it ends at 1130 or if it ends at 1230 which is what it says on the calendar on the website.
Yeah it was ahahah x I got emailed a time range so ill be there between 10 and 10:45:smile:))))
Just completed my first year at hills.Ask me anything
Absolutely no dress code mate you can wear whatever you want within reason of course
Reply 50
Original post by Gnatt27
Just completed my first year at hills.Ask me anything

What subjects do you take?
Is the workload completely unmanageable or only vaguely?
How are the teachers?
And anything else you think I need to know :biggrin:
Hey guys.
I'll be starting at Hills. Is anybody studying similar options to me? I'm studying double maths, physics, and history (depending for this one) :yy:
Reply 52
Original post by chasmiths
Hey guys.
I'll be starting at Hills. Is anybody studying similar options to me? I'm studying double maths, physics, and history (depending for this one) :yy:

Heyy
I'm doing maths (though not double so we probably won't be in the same class) and I know someone who's doing physics :biggrin:
Original post by meemily
Heyy
I'm doing maths (though not double so we probably won't be in the same class) and I know someone who's doing physics :biggrin:

Hey :smile:
I think for double maths the further maths class is different to the normal maths class, so there's a possibility I might see you. Who's doing physics? :biggrin:
Reply 54
Hey :smile:
I think for double maths the further maths class is different to the normal maths class, so there's a possibility I might see you. Who's doing physics? :biggrin:

Yes hopefully, and it's my twin sister- she's alright I suppose 😂
IZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile
Took English lit History French and Film studies. Just dropped French. Overall the workload was fine although the fact that force you to do EPQ can add a lot more work. Mixed bag with the teachers. One of my English teachers was pretty bad and universally hated. My only French teacher bored me to tears as well but history and film ones were good.
Original post by meemily
Yes hopefully, and it's my twin sister- she's alright I suppose 😂

Would be cool to see you both around :smile: so close now until the enrolment, are you looking forward to it?
Hey guys.

I know somebody who's taking those exact same subjects
Original post by SamAllen8
I know somebody who's taking those exact same subjects

Who is it ? :smile:
Who is it ? :smile:

Somebody who just joined my football team so I don't know him that well yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending