The Student Room Group

about university transfer

Hi i just transfer universities. I am going in to my second year to study mechanical engineering and i have received unconditional offer and i have also enrolled. does any know if the university i am transferring to is going to contact my old university in the future to ask them about my first year grades before they confirm my graduation ?
another question is what do universities do with first year results ?
Different unis will use first year results differently. If you have an unconditional offer and have enrolled your new uni is satisfied with your first year grades.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Different unis will use first year results differently. If you have an unconditional offer and have enrolled your new uni is satisfied with your first year grades.

Thanks for the reply. Does that mean they are not going to do anymore checks in the future ?
No one can say that for certain but it's unlikely. If you are worried about something you may want to talk to your tutor now rather than have something come to light later and have to face the consequences.
Reply 4
Original post by alleycat393
No one can say that for certain but it's unlikely. If you are worried about something you may want to talk to your tutor now rather than have something come to light later and have to face the consequences.

The only thing I'm worried about is that they made me unconditional offer without contacting my old university to check my result and see if I was actually a student at my old uni. Is that normal ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending