The Student Room Group

No evidence cover letter

I got an email this morning, reminding me to send off evidence to support my claim, but on the home page of the student finance when i'm logged in, there's no option to download and print a cover letter, at all

I just got off the phone to SLC and theyve said they cant send me one, or an email with one, and that I have to do it myself, but I can't because there's no option to

What do I do?
Original post by DuskFall
I got an email this morning, reminding me to send off evidence to support my claim, but on the home page of the student finance when i'm logged in, there's no option to download and print a cover letter, at all

I just got off the phone to SLC and theyve said they cant send me one, or an email with one, and that I have to do it myself, but I can't because there's no option to

What do I do?

You need to write the cover letter yourself. As in you physically type words on your computer and then send them in an email. You will also need to attach files to the email. These files would be scans of papers showing your skint, or whatever is required to back up your claim. Get someone who is computer literate to help you out with this. If your at college there should be plenty of support for this sort of thing available.
Reply 2
I never wrote a cover letter out, my cover letter was premade on the student finance website and I printed it off.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending