The Student Room Group

Edge hill nursing April 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pinkbubblez88
Aww congrats on the offer!! Made up for you lovely. Its our turn now theteach90. Well be fab xx

I'm so excited!! What time is your interview on Monday? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheTeach90
I'm so excited!! What time is your interview on Monday? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interviews in the afternoon 12.15, what about you? Do you feel prepared? Im just going through math questions and the english sample test.xx
Original post by Jen82
Congrats Luceebecca on getting in! :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
My interviews in the afternoon 12.15, what about you? Do you feel prepared? Im just going through math questions and the english sample test.xx

Mine is at 12:00!! Prepared-ish! I'm just worried I'm going to have a brain fart and forget everything! How you feeling? xx
Mine is at 12:00!! Prepared-ish! I'm just worried I'm going to have a brain fart and forget everything! How you feeling? xx

I'm ok funny enough ,i think because im looking at it different. Im going to treat it as an experience, and if i dont get in theres always next time. How old are you if you dont mind me asking and have you apllied to other unis before this? I aplied twice for chester got the interviews,but never sucseeded. I failed the maths and i applied for edge hill but never got the interview. Until clearing. Xx
I'm ok funny enough ,i think because im looking at it different. Im going to treat it as an experience, and if i dont get in theres always next time. How old are you if you dont mind me asking and have you apllied to other unis before this? I aplied twice for chester got the interviews,but never sucseeded. I failed the maths and i applied for edge hill but never got the interview. Until clearing. Xx

I'm 26 in three weeks, I've already got a teaching degree so I've been through the interview process before. Edge hill is only place I've applied to (via clearing) but if I'm not successful I'll apply for UCLAN, Salford, MMU and Bolton at the end of the month :smile: xx
I'm 26 in three weeks, I've already got a teaching degree so I've been through the interview process before. Edge hill is only place I've applied to (via clearing) but if I'm not successful I'll apply for UCLAN, Salford, MMU and Bolton at the end of the month :smile: xx

Yeah same, if i dont get this ill be applying for chester and ljmu. And theres ways next year,im not giving up. Aww food luck for monday. I cant wait till its over now. Xx
Hi, does anybody know if we have to enrol this September, along with all the degrees that are starting in September? Also, how did your interviews go today? :smile:
Erm the maths test was okay, i managed to finish it but i know I also made a few mistakes. I felt confident with the English paper, however the interview (which I normally feel is my strength) was horrible! The woman who interviewed me didn't crack a smile or anything the whole way through, it felt like she was trying to intimidate me. The graduate teaching Assisstant that was with her was absolutely lovely on the other hand.

I can't answer your question unfortunately! Xx
Update: After what I thought was the worst interview of my life, today I got the email offering me a place on the course! Any one else from yesterday heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update: After what I thought was the worst interview of my life, today I got the email offering me a place on the course! Any one else from yesterday heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! Well done, I bet you're so relieved. Congratulations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw congrats!! I havent heard anything yet , to be honest im not getting my hopes up. I only managed to answer 4 maths questions
I ran out of time!!. It didnt even feel like 10 mins. I think my interview went ok, and no problems with my english. But i got a feeling my maths have let me down. Im made up for you!!!
Aw congrats!! I havent heard anything yet , to be honest im not getting my hopes up. I only managed to answer 4 maths questions
I ran out of time!!. It didnt even feel like 10 mins. I think my interview went ok, and no problems with my english. But i got a feeling my maths have let me down. Im made up for you!!!

Thanks! If you had 4 left though you must have answered 8, and if you got them that's 2/3 so you should be fine :smile: I've confirmed via track! Got everything crossed for you Hun xx
Original post by luceebecca
Yay! Well done, I bet you're so relieved. Congratulations :smile:

Thanks Luceebecca! See you in March 😁
Thanks! If you had 4 left though you must have answered 8, and if you got them that's 2/3 so you should be fine :smile: I've confirmed via track! Got everything crossed for you Hun xx

Aww thanks chick we shall see xx
Reply 55
Original post by luceebecca
Hi, does anybody know if we have to enrol this September, along with all the degrees that are starting in September? Also, how did your interviews go today? :smile:

Hey Luceebecca :smile: I don't know you know. All I've received so far is a letter saying our start date is the 20th March
Reply 56

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats TheTeach90!! Well done!! :smile:
Reply 57

Good luck Pinkbubblez, fingers crossed for you! :smile:
Original post by Jen82
Good luck Pinkbubblez, fingers crossed for you! :smile:

Thank you jen82!!! Still no news, im hoping its a good thing!, if not ,theres always next year, made up that you got in xx
I'll set up a Facebook page later and post the link here for those that want to join :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply