The Student Room Group

Describe that moment when you walk behind someone smoking...and you get a waft of it

Scroll to see replies

Omg really hate it when people bow smoke in my face :/
I hate it,
It's disgusting.
before i go past anyone smoking, i hold my breath in and let it go until i'm waste them:biggrin: the smell of **** r digusting
Reply 23

I'm not a smoker but I do enjoy the smell...
I do the typically British passive-aggressive thing of not saying anything, but making a point out of coughing dramatically.
Grew up with the smell. Reminded me of some family members.

I find it oddly relaxing...idk
Original post by homeland.lsw
Grew up with the smell. Reminded me of some family members.

I find it oddly relaxing...idk

I quite like the smell of a freshly lit ciggie for similar reasons. Second hand smoke ****ing stinks though.
Reply 27
Original post by WoodyMKC
I quite like the smell of a freshly lit ciggie for similar reasons. Second hand smoke ****ing stinks though.

:confused::
Original post by Foo.mp3
Quite like the smell, particularly of weed, not that I've ever been a smoker :innocent:

I can't stand the smell. It makes my insides hurt*
Original post by queen-bee
:confused::

When it's just been lit it's just the smell of burning paper intertwined with tobacco mostly, quite a nice smell that reminds me of family as the other guy said as my mum has always smoked. Once it's been sucked through a filter, breathed in and then exhaled though, completely different smell.

I don't mind either....my family have always smoked Vogue thins, but cigarettes all smell the same.

I like the smell of my dad's cigars...:redface: Idk I'm a freak
When it's just been lit it's just the smell of burning paper intertwined with tobacco mostly, quite a nice smell that reminds me of family as the other guy said as my mum has always smoked. Once it's been sucked through a filter, breathed in and then exhaled though, completely different smell.

Very interesting :tongue:*

Quick Reply

Latest