The Student Room Group

McDonald's Job Interview....What to expect?

Okay, so on Tuesday (the 13th) I have an interview/OJE for McDonald's as a drive thru crew member. What should I wear? What kind of questions will they ask me? What is an OJE? What proof of my right to work should I take with me? Also any advice about the whole process in general would be much appreciated as this is my first ever job interview. Thanks in advance guys :smile:
Original post by _amyx
Okay, so on Tuesday (the 13th) I have an interview/OJE for McDonald's as a drive thru crew member. What should I wear? What kind of questions will they ask me? What is an OJE? What proof of my right to work should I take with me? Also any advice about the whole process in general would be much appreciated as this is my first ever job interview. Thanks in advance guys :smile:

OJE stands for 'on job evaluation'. Basically, they'll see how you do in the position you've applied for, and how well you get on with the team. Things like that. Take photographic ID if you have some, a birth certificate and and official document containing your national insurance number. Wear something smart, but breathable. It'll probably get quite warm and you want to be comfortable. They'll ask you about any previous experience, why you want the job, why you want to work at McDonalds, what you could bring to the job etc. They may also give you a couple of scenarios where you have to explain what you'd do, although this doesn't happen all the time. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending