The Student Room Group

I'm a black, gay, ex-Muslim, bio undergrad, AMA.

I'm bored so whats good fam?

Scroll to see replies

What's a muzzy?
Reply 2
Why not muzzy and gay?
Reply 3
Original post by NotNotBatman
What's a muzzy?

Muslim.

Original post by Pulse.
Why not muzzy and gay?

It's mentally draining. You can't be both whilst maintaining intellectual honesty and sanity.
Is your sexuality the reason why you left your faith?
Reply 5
GGG or Kell?
Beyonce or Rihanna?
Reply 7
Original post by AlexSarker
Is your sexuality the reason why you left your faith?

No. I realised I was gay before that and tried to reconcile one with the other (semi-successfully). It just became difficult to believe that slavery was permissible, or that two people who have consenting sex (regardless of marital status or sexuality) should be punished so harshly. It didn't make sense to me that those things would be important to an All-Wise God. Then the qualities/personality of God became something I couldn't believe in either. Evolution became difficult to ignore too. That's the point at which I decided to leave.
Reply 8
Original post by Concav
GGG or Kell?

GGG 8th round. I don't think Kell can keep up with how aggressive he is. Though, Kell has a puncher's chance (he has power and is bigger).

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Beyonce or Rihanna?

Probs Rihanna. Don't listen to Bey at all. Neither of them are on my current playlist.
What is your faith right now?
How do your family feel about you leaving your religion and your sexuality? And what is your ethnic background?
Original post by Akamega
GGG 8th round. I don't think Kell can keep up with how aggressive he is. Though, Kell has a puncher's chance (he has power and is bigger).

Probs Rihanna. Don't listen to Bey at all. Neither of them are on my current playlist.

Ok you say y ou're black? where are u from ethnically? Caribbean? West African? Just curious :h:
Reply 12
Original post by GradesUnlocked
What is your faith right now?

I'm agnostic. I'd love to believe in God (I like the idea of a God existing), but I don't think we'll ever have evidence to say either way.

Original post by loveleest
How do your family feel about you leaving your religion and your sexuality? And what is your ethnic background?

They don't know yet. I doubt it'll be good, but I've prepared myself for that. I will only come out when I'm financially independent. I love my family, and regardless of the way they react I'll hope that I'll always be a part of their lives. I'm Somali.

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Ok you say y ou're black? where are u from ethnically? Caribbean? West African? Just curious :h:

Somali.
Original post by Akamega
I'm agnostic. I'd love to believe in God (I like the idea of a God existing), but I don't think we'll ever have evidence to say either way.

They don't know yet. I doubt it'll be good, but I've prepared myself for that. I will only come out when I'm financially independent. I love my family, and regardless of the way they react I'll hope that I'll always be a part of their lives. I'm Somali.

Somali.

Im Somali too :h: Try to stick with family :smile:
Reply 14
How many inches is your TV at home?
Reply 15
Original post by UWS
How many inches is your TV at home?

No idea tbh. 40 something maybe.
Reply 16
are we supposed to care what you are?
Do you take it up the ass?
Reply 18
Original post by ELVsLP
are we supposed to care what you are?

You cared enough to comment so I guess so? Lemme guess, you're a bit upset that I've left Islam.
Reply 19
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Do you take it up the ass?

Yeah, it feels like a reverse poop.

Quick Reply

Latest