The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salamandastron
yknow when ur on a train and it wont stop and the only way to get off for 8 months is to throw urself out the door and get crushed to death on the tracks.

yeh me too

does the train not terminate somewhere nice though :redface:
Original post by homeland.lsw
does the train not terminate somewhere nice though :redface:

That is the problem :redface: idk, it might but it equally might not and idk if it is worth it
That is the problem :redface: idk, it might but it equally might not and idk if it is worth it

well for ME, the train ride may be bumpy and smelly and crowded and shite in a nutshell, but I'd rather that than die. Do you think that for the entire 8 months it will be a bad journey or can it be made better?

and if the final stop is bad, then can you not take a different train to somewhere better?

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
well for ME, the train ride may be bumpy and smelly and crowded and shite in a nutshell, but I'd rather that than die. Do you think that for the entire 8 months it will be a bad journey or can it be made better?

and if the final stop is bad, then can you not take a different train to somewhere better?

Spoiler

yeh i guess that is true, im glad u feel that way and i suppose i would do in reality it is just fantasies i suppose and bc it is easier and all i want to do is have dreamless sleep.
and idk, im stressed already bc ive done too much work so now if im not producing a **** tonne of work every day i feel like im failing which is stupid and yeh
and not really bc everything is set in motion plus any destination is fraught with uncertainty
Birthdays are tiring. :tongue:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY OMGMGGGGGG UR 17 noooowwwwwww :gah:

yeh i guess that is true, im glad u feel that way and i suppose i would do in reality it is just fantasies i suppose and bc it is easier and all i want to do is have dreamless sleep.
and idk, im stressed already bc ive done too much work so now if im not producing a **** tonne of work every day i feel like im failing which is stupid and yeh
and not really bc everything is set in motion plus any destination is fraught with uncertainty

you said yourself, it's stupid to think you're failing when CLEARLY you're NOT.
I see where you're coming from, however, try and think of the destination in the best possible light, it's to early to reach negative conclusions. please, i want you not to feel like this :redface: I really do
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY OMGMGGGGGG UR 17 noooowwwwwww :gah:

Thank you so much! :lovehug:

Happy Birthday! ❤️💜💖 May your life be filled with joy, happiness and success 👍🏼
Hope you had a great one! ☺️
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Happy Birthday! ❤️💜💖 May your life be filled with joy, happiness and success 👍🏼
Hope you had a great one! ☺️

Haha, thanks! :hugs:
awful, guilty

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Haha, thanks! :hugs:

Anytime ❤️💜💖
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
awful, guilty

Awhhh why? 😔
It's okay❤️💜💖 What happened? I'm here for you :hugs:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
omg all those memes
its like
its like my life :cry:
so many feels right now, i cant even. I just cant.
No its not omfg :mad: I give up. Bye bye printer :wavey: :eviltongue: can't even print. What is your function eh? :colonhash:
haha fair enough. Do you enjoy it though? Thats what its all about m8 :yy:woooooooooah! I legit didn't listen to music today until I got home
have this thing stuck in my head rn-->[video="youtube;ALvep1RsGQ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALvep1RsGQ0[/video]

Spoiler

Did you give the printer a 2nd chance? :chicken: or did you just stop? :eyebrow:

Yeah I enjoy it, I do JKD so it has links to tricking and bboying so it all helps!

Lmao that was such a cute vid tho, the dogs look happy for shaw, makes me want to be a dog :colonhash:

Spoiler

like a bag of nerves, i miss my ex too much..
Super excited for tomorrow!!!!!
@CheeseIsVeg This is gonna be awesome!!!!'''
Original post by FireFreezer77
Super excited for tomorrow!!!!!
@CheeseIsVeg This is gonna be awesome!!!!'''

:h: me too!It sure will :awesome::jumphug:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars

Spoiler

Oh sweetie :hugs: please don't cry even though I know it's super hard. I'm always here for people and I'll be there for you always, if you ever need a chat again, my PM's are open but I hope you have some sort of reflection and a clear path to your future. It really isn't easy :redface: believe me but if you think about how many people you can prove wrong by achieving your goals and flying high, think of how proud everyone will be of you. Life isn't easy, it never will be sadly and our mistakes and experiences make us the stronger person we are today. If you need a friend, I'll be there, rant at me, I don't mind but as long as you have someone to listen to and to talk to you, it'll make the pain less bearable. Never feel ashamed at crying too, even I do it. :teehee:

Never bottle it up, please. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
Oh sweetie :hugs: please don't cry even though I know it's super hard. I'm always here for people and I'll be there for you always, if you ever need a chat again, my PM's are open but I hope you have some sort of reflection and a clear path to your future. It really isn't easy :redface: believe me but if you think about how many people you can prove wrong by achieving your goals and flying high, think of how proud everyone are you will be. Life isn't easy, it never will be sadly and our mistakes and experiences make us the stronger person we are today. If you need a friend, I'll be there, rant at me, I don't mind but as long as you have someone to listen to and to talk to you, it'll make the pain less bearable. Never feel ashamed at crying too, even I do it. :teehee:

Never bottle it up, please. :frown:

You are an absolute legend you are 🙊 All my respect to you 💜👍🏼 I've been having a really bad week 😔 This is why I used to love school although people take the Micky 😞 I could get away from life at home for 6/7 hrs a day 😑 I actually don't know what to think, sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet, I was just going through my emotional period 😶 That post of yours made me cry and laugh I'm just kind of lost sometimes 😣

:hugs:

Latest