The Student Room Group

[Asking Girls] Need reassurance, find my personality attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Seth00
Thanks a lot! Very helpful and motivating!

You're most welcome! Oh, and try to find girls that are like you. From what I've gathered, you're surrounded by Geordie Shore type of bimbos:smile:)
Original post by Seth00
one dayyyy.......just maybe......

You should meet each other since you sound like a perfect couple. 😂
Original post by Seth00
Aww thanks! Quick reply too! How old are you then?

Ha ha ha, no problem! Tbh I don't really care about age but in my experiences younger guys are extremely immature and do stupid things. I'm 18 btw. :u:
Original post by Tea2345
he's adding me on snapchat hahaha, its like fate !!

This would be the cutest story, especially since You've Got Mail is one of my fav films...:colondollar:
Original post by Seth00
x

I can't speak on behalf of all women but ...

Most girls :dontknow: what they want at a young age and sure a athletic
person may be attractive to them while they're young, but being really
well built isn't going to pay the bills.

Pro tip: Stick to doing you and the right person will come along.
You sound like a really decent guy, someone will want to date you someday :smile: I'm 18 (female) and no one has ever found me attractive before either. It's getting scary now. I took a quiz once that said I was "the girl next door" which is not reassuring!! I'm sure you'll find your perfect half before I find mine. Hang in there, and best of luck! :biggrin:
Original post by Tea2345
definitley gonna watch that now haha, weird how things happen :smile:

Yayyyyy tell me what you think!! It's so adorable and I love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan together.
If I was you i would focus on education.

At the end of the day, if you make a friend, you wouldn't really like them for looks would you, you would like them for their personality. Its the same with relationships, because at the end of the dsy to actually maintain a relationship with someone you have to be able to hold a coversation with them.

Beauty is in the eyeof the beholder you know. A bunch of girls might like you but you might not know the same way you might like a bunch of girls but they don't know.

Plus your talented so that a bonus. But it all goes down to prefernce tbh. The same way you may have a preference of a blonde or a brunette or tall or short, is the same way a girl will have a preference of having a hunky guy or a lanky guy
tbh OP I don't really understand why people are supporting you in such a way.

like if you are tall (>6") and under 50kg then that is really quite unhealthy. In a serious way. All sorts of girls like all sorts of guys... but only caring for yourself here - being that anorexic is malnourished and adversely affects you. Let's say you go to the gym once to three times a week and watch your diet. You would gain muscle, fit clothes better, have more energy and be fitter. Forget what opinion females have and base this decision on yourself.

Now... girls going for athletic guys? Well yeah. Programmed to do so. Sooner or later they'll aim for financial stability. That will become the more attractive trait. Regardless of what that is you don't need either of these things to find a girlfriend.
Original post by Lunch@Tiffany
Ha ha ha, no problem! Tbh I don't really care about age but in my experiences younger guys are extremely immature and do stupid things. I'm 18 btw. :u:

Don't worry, I wish I was 3 years older, hence hanging out with friends that are 3 years older!
Original post by Anonymous
I can't speak on behalf of all women but ...

Most girls :dontknow: what they want at a young age and sure a athletic
person may be attractive to them while they're young, but being really
well built isn't going to pay the bills.

Pro tip: Stick to doing you and the right person will come along.

Thanks! Good advice!
Original post by 98Lauren98
You sound like a really decent guy, someone will want to date you someday :smile: I'm 18 (female) and no one has ever found me attractive before either. It's getting scary now. I took a quiz once that said I was "the girl next door" which is not reassuring!! I'm sure you'll find your perfect half before I find mine. Hang in there, and best of luck! :biggrin:

Thanks so much! And good luck to you too!
Original post by Kalikuku
If I was you i would focus on education.

At the end of the day, if you make a friend, you wouldn't really like them for looks would you, you would like them for their personality. Its the same with relationships, because at the end of the dsy to actually maintain a relationship with someone you have to be able to hold a coversation with them.

Beauty is in the eyeof the beholder you know. A bunch of girls might like you but you might not know the same way you might like a bunch of girls but they don't know.

Plus your talented so that a bonus. But it all goes down to prefernce tbh. The same way you may have a preference of a blonde or a brunette or tall or short, is the same way a girl will have a preference of having a hunky guy or a lanky guy

Yeah! That's cool, thanks.
Original post by TrojanH
tbh OP I don't really understand why people are supporting you in such a way.

like if you are tall (>6":wink: and under 50kg then that is really quite unhealthy. In a serious way. All sorts of girls like all sorts of guys... but only caring for yourself here - being that anorexic is malnourished and adversely affects you. Let's say you go to the gym once to three times a week and watch your diet. You would gain muscle, fit clothes better, have more energy and be fitter. Forget what opinion females have and base this decision on yourself.

Now... girls going for athletic guys? Well yeah. Programmed to do so. Sooner or later they'll aim for financial stability. That will become the more attractive trait. Regardless of what that is you don't need either of these things to find a girlfriend.

Thanks! As for me weight height situation, I think I have a really fast metabolism, so I actually eat loads of food, but never put on any weight, it's really strange. Although my dad said I would even out as I got older, so I should start naturally bulking up as I get older.

P.s. I've never been to a gym before haha :tongue:
You sound like a nice guy. Not all girls mind about muscles and things. You have an interesting set of hobbies. I wouldn't worry about not coming across as attractive, not all girls are looking for guys with six packs etc. A lot of girls will look at your personality more, they may want someone who is more stable and able to support them.
Original post by OwlOfFire
You sound like a nice guy. Not all girls mind about muscles and things. You have an interesting set of hobbies. I wouldn't worry about not coming across as attractive, not all girls are looking for guys with six packs etc. A lot of girls will look at your personality more, they may want someone who is more stable and able to support them.

Thanks, that's really helpful!
Sound alright to me bud, and you've had a couple of positive responses.

Go forth and enjoy life! :smile:
Thanks!
Well, I'm 20 but if I were your age I'd probably date you. Maybe you could do some sports though, haha? Not much, just you know, twice a week in a gym?
At this age it is important how you look I suppose... what kind of clothes do you wear? What is your hair like? Eye colour?
Don't rush into a relationship if you're looking for something serious, a lot of 16 year olds only care about getting drunk Friday nights, of course not all of them, but relationships don't last long at this age
Original post by Seth00

EDIT: I like to think of myself as a classy gentleman. You know, first dates at nice restaurants and lending my coat when they're cold. It's just I've never dated anyone before, so I've never actually been able to do any of that stuff:tongue:

This is a superb quality, dont change. I think your situation is not rare, many places, not just the one where you live have an emphasis on sports and celebs like my area. Let those ppl be and you do you. When the time is right you'll find someone. In the meantime just expand your intrests and go to clubs/activities that youre interested in the local area and maybe youll find someone :h:

Quick Reply

Latest