The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

UoL Students at Sugarwell Court?

Who here has been allocated Sugarwell Court accommodation? This is normally Leeds Beckett accommodation but from what I've been told it is mostly UoL students this year.
Me, got into University of Leeds through clearing and after about a week they replied saying they couldn't put me anywhere else, and they told me the same about it being mostly UoL students.

That being said I couldn't find anything online about that other than your post, made an account just to reply.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I have got allocated to Sugarwell Court as well. From what is stated in the email they sent me, it seems like the accommodation is rather far away from the UoL campus...

What are you guys going to study?
Original post by Mike201617
I have got allocated to Sugarwell Court as well. From what is stated in the email they sent me, it seems like the accommodation is rather far away from the UoL campus...

What are you guys going to study?

I'll be studying maths. From what I know, it actually isn't too far off campus. Certainly not as far as places such as Liberty Dock and Oxley.
Original post by paradoxequation
I'll be studying maths. From what I know, it actually isn't too far off campus. Certainly not as far as places such as Liberty Dock and Oxley.

Thank you paradoxequation. I am going to read law there.
Reply 5
I got a place at Sugarwell court too, going to be studying English Lit. Could we make a group chat for the UoL students at this accommodation?
Reply 6
Original post by danamesbritbritx
I'm studying Computer Science.
Do you guys plan to walk, bus or bike it?

Probably bus it, I've no idea how far away it is from campus :colondollar:
Reply 7
Yeah that sounds good:smile: Whats your Fb name?

I'll private message you!
What's everyone's block and room number?
Reply 9
Yep I'm in Deepdale too
Deepdale. Wbu?

Deepdale as well!
Reply 11
Is there a group chat on facebook or facebook page for sugarwell court? I'm staying there too :smile:
Original post by katy321
Is there a group chat on facebook or facebook page for sugarwell court? I'm staying there too :smile:

Hiya what's your name on FB?
Reply 13
Katy Lewendon
Are you on facebook?

Yep, sorry for late reply! I'll pm you.
Hi, I'm UoL in Sugarwell court too, is there a Facebook group I can join?
Hi, I'm UoL in Sugarwell court too, going to be studying English Lit and Theatre Studies. Is there a fb group I can join?
Anyone in Airedale ?

Quick Reply

Latest