The Student Room Group

What's you favourite flavour of Bubble Tea?

Personally my fave, which I go for every time is Mango tea with Peach pearls :smile:

I know there are many types to try
Reply 1
i don't get the hype.. It's just juice with a few pieces of jelly in it :colonhash:
Lychee. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Still overrated :colonhash:

All the Chinese Malaysians in my uni love it though.
Reply 4
I dont understand the hype with voting donald trump buuut each to their own.

I tried the full tapioca balls and they dont taste that nice but Lychee does sound tasty.
Reply 5
Tried it in Majorca and I just didn't like it, I much preferred a mango froyo smoothie as it had more taste and I didn't like the pearls/balls
Reply 6
Wintermelon is lush
Reply 7
Original post by AfcFob
Tried it in Majorca and I just didn't like it, I much preferred a mango froyo smoothie as it had more taste and I didn't like the pearls/balls

Some do taste odd. We used to just have one bubble tea shop in our area and they tasted discusting. But its not for everyone 😊
Reply 8
Bubblegum
Lychee with raspberry bubbles :tongue:
I tried it once, peach and tapioca.

I didn't know if you drank/ ate the tapioca balls because they tasted weird....

I'll stick to Starbucks

Spoiler

I haven't tried many combinations. Probably 3 at the very most.

I wouldn't say it's my favourite as I don't think I've tried enough combinations but I really, really like Apple Fruit Tea with Mango Boba (from Bubbleology). I've been craving it for a few days now but it's a 20-minute bus ride away.

I'm fairly new to Bubble Tea so for now it's a treat every few months. I'd be interested in trying a milk tea with the Tapioca boba next time I have Bubble Tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never tried it, it's probably chock full of mercury and radioactive material from North Korea, also not sure why anyone would by a prepackaged drink from bubbleology, they should make it in front of me so I can watch them.
Original post by chasmiths
Lychee with raspberry bubbles :tongue:

I'm with u on that one :wink:
Reply 14
Original post by homeland.lsw
I tried it once, peach and tapioca.

I didn't know if you drank/ ate the tapioca balls because they tasted weird....

I'll stick to Starbucks

Spoiler

The tapioca balls tasted horrible the first time I tried them, so I stuck to the popping pearls instead and they where far more tasty aha
Original post by JaffaNeko
Personally my fave, which I go for every time is Mango tea with Peach pearls :smile:

I know there are many types to try

taro milk bubble tea eeee it tastes like cake!!!

Quick Reply

Latest