The Student Room Group

Important analysis of 9/11 inconsistancies

[video="youtube;KNXSZSARqY4"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNXSZSARqY4[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Oh A guy who doesn't know what day it is and he's telling me the twin towers planes were really holograms controlled by Stephen Speilberg
Reply 2
very interesting
Reply 3
Original post by Joinedup
Oh A guy who doesn't know what day it is and he's telling me the twin towers planes were really holograms controlled by Stephen Speilberg

agreed i'm not sure about the holograms, but the point he makes about the insurance and missing pentagon money is still valid however?!
Original post by john2054
agreed i'm not sure about the holograms, but the point he makes about the insurance and missing pentagon money is still valid however?!

Right so that overrides the hundreds of witnesses and his outright lies like "no cameras working"? One lie in the first minute. Couldn't be arsed to watch after that. 9/11 truthers are the most delusional people out there. Absolutely nothing they say isn't either irrelevant, debunked a million times over the last 15 years or a lie.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Right so that overrides the hundreds of witnesses and his outright lies like "no cameras working"? One lie in the first minute. Couldn't be arsed to watch after that. 9/11 truthers are the most delusional people out there. Absolutely nothing they say isn't either irrelevant, debunked a million times over the last 15 years or a lie.

I mean, I'm not a truther myself, but there's thinking that there was a government conspiracy behind the attacks ...and then there's thinking that the attacks didn't happen at all, and the planes were just holograms... The latter of which I'd not just put in the "paranoid" category, but right up on my "totally coconuts" shelf.
Original post by KingBradly
I mean, I'm not a truther myself, but there's thinking that there was a government conspiracy behind the attacks ...and then there's thinking that the attacks didn't happen at all, and the planes were just holograms... The latter of which I'd not just put in the "paranoid" category, but right up on my "totally coconuts" shelf.

I'm sorry, but there's no actual evidence what so ever that it was even an inside job. Also no evidence at all that it was a demolition. Obviously those who believe it was holograms or whatever ought to seek urgent psychiatric treatment*
Reply 7
I'm sorry, but there's no actual evidence what so ever that it was even an inside job. Also no evidence at all that it was a demolition. Obviously those who believe it was holograms or whatever ought to seek urgent psychiatric treatment*

there is lots of evidence. including the footage of explosions from the basements of the towers just before the planes hit, and the fact that two trillion dollars went missing from the pentagon, shortly after. If you pay attention, you will soon realise that things don't add up. Here is another, more credible video, you can watch on this same subject:

[video="youtube;EEO6XqIzmec"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEO6XqIzmec[/video]
Google "project blue beam"
The bit that really stood out for me was the passport stuff, still happens today in major terrorist attacks, everything gone but ever so conveniently the crooks have their passports with them........ which stay at the site intact.
Clearly was a organised tyrannical event
Reply 11

I am afraid no doctor has yet been able to cure gullible people and make them see sense.
Reply 12
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
The bit that really stood out for me was the passport stuff, still happens today in major terrorist attacks, everything gone but ever so conveniently the crooks have their passports with them........ which stay at the site intact.

A plane disintegrated completely in mid air yet one passanger found herself strapped to a chair dangling from a tree. She was the sole survivor. Mh 17 was hit by an anti aircraft missile yet luggage and passports were found. You'd be shocked by how much stuff actually survives through a plane crash.

As for the comment about passports, they are carried for the same reasons highly skilled criminals buy car insurance and avoid banged up old cars. If the police stop you the first thing they'll ask for is ID, if you don't have it they'll keep asking more questions making things difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it had been an inside job it would have involved thousands of people, one of them would have grown a conscience over the last fifteen years and come forward

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
If it had been an inside job it would have involved thousands of people, one of them would have grown a conscience over the last fifteen years and come forward

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not to mention that if they actually could pull something like that off, why couldn't they have secretly planted WMDs in Iraq when they had invaded and couldn't find any? If they could pull off something like 9/11 they could have managed that easily, and it would have silenced a lot of the criticism of the war.

It seems a lot of ridiculous conspiracy theories are based on the idea that the government is totally strong, competent and capable of everything it wants to do like some sort of invincible supervillain. When the reality is that they're nowhere near capable enough to organise these so called "hoaxes" or "false flags".
is that Brother Nathaniel without his funny hat ?

Original post by RF_PineMarten
Not to mention that if they actually could pull something like that off, why couldn't they have secretly planted WMDs in Iraq when they had invaded and couldn't find any? If they could pull off something like 9/11 they could have managed that easily, and it would have silenced a lot of the criticism of the war.

It seems a lot of ridiculous conspiracy theories are based on the idea that the government is totally strong, competent and capable of everything it wants to do like some sort of invincible supervillain. When the reality is that they're nowhere near capable enough to organise these so called "hoaxes" or "false flags".

Thirty years earlier they couldn't keep a burglary a secret, five years before they couldn't get a blow job a secret. It seems like Bush taught everyone a lot about keeping secrets

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by the bear
is that Brother Nathaniel without his funny hat ?

I think he used to be in the Smurfs.
Massive government conspiracy? No.

Possible to believe that some people benefited from it? Of course.

How is it difficult to have those two separate thoughts?
Original post by Maker
I think he used to be in the Smurfs.

notbronat2.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending