The Student Room Group

Maintenance Loan

When's everyone's first expected payment date?
Mines the 26/9/2016 Isn't this a bit late? so I want to know when everyone else is getting theirs.
Original post by MrBigKnob8
When's everyone's first expected payment date?
Mines the 26/9/2016 Isn't this a bit late? so I want to know when everyone else is getting theirs.

Mine is on 7/10/2016, so no it isn't that late. You don't usually get your payment until the end of freshers week.
Reply 2
Original post by Hayley Williams
Mine is on 7/10/2016, so no it isn't that late. You don't usually get your payment until the end of freshers week.

But i want the money for freshers :'(

Hardly anyone gets there loans before freshers, they don't really tell you this. You'll have to borrow money from someone for freshers, i borrowed from my mum and payed here back when i got my loan. If you don't have any money/someone to borrow from then it's tough. :s-smilie::smile:

Unfortuantely, you can't. You have to have your own money. You enrol during freshers and that's when you can get your money.
Reply 5
19th September but I'm not counting on having it before the 24th at the earliest.
Reply 6
wait guys so how do u find out when ur first payment date is?????
Reply 7
Original post by may_1
wait guys so how do u find out when ur first payment date is?????

Student Finance should have sent you a payment schedule, which will also be available online in your documents if you log back into your application. That will tell you the earliest date on which they will release your funds. In reality you won't get it until after you have registered/enrolled on your course, so it will be a few days after that if your uni is on the ball.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending