The Student Room Group

Not as driven by sex as others are?

This is stupid. I cannot believe I'm making this post, but everyone I know seems so driven by having sex and sexual feelings with another girl, like that's their entire goal in life. I've seen so many people eyeing up other girls as though they cannot help themselves from doing it. Making it sound like pulling on a night out absolutely hammered off your head is the best thing going. And to me, it seems weird. Like, I want a girlfriend, I find girls sexually attractive for sure, but I really don't feel this drive that other people seem to.
Is there anyone else on here like this? I'd be interested to know.
Original post by Anonymous
This is stupid. I cannot believe I'm making this post, but everyone I know seems so driven by having sex and sexual feelings with another girl, like that's their entire goal in life. I've seen so many people eyeing up other girls as though they cannot help themselves from doing it. Making it sound like pulling on a night out absolutely hammered off your head is the best thing going. And to me, it seems weird. Like, I want a girlfriend, I find girls sexually attractive for sure, but I really don't feel this drive that other people seem to.

Yep.

Me. my friends at first didn't believe when I told them that I have little interest in women ( I have been attracted to a woman once) and don't care about sex at all (btw I don't masturbate, most people will find that hard to believe as most men are known for masturbating)

yes my motivation is devoted primarily to the yellow metal
I'd put women down as number 7 after watches, cars, money, daytime drinking, property design then cigars and leather goods
Dude, I'm 22, just finished uni and have had zero sex drive whatsoever for the last 2 years or so. Literally can't be bothered.

Call me lazy, but I just couldn't give a flying toss.

Not at all driven by it. Have it regularly with my partner but it's not something either of us see as a driving factor of mine and his relationship together.
Reply 6
Original post by jamesthehustler
yes my motivation is devoted primarily to the yellow metal
I'd put women down as number 7 after watches, cars, money, daytime drinking, property design then cigars and leather goods

What kind of cigars do you enjoy?
Original post by Sisuphos
What kind of cigars do you enjoy?

bolivar petit coronas are the bulk and i'll smoke cohibas
I completely get your attitude. And share it....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending