The Student Room Group

How much £ on your debit?

I have £90, tells I spend too much on technology and clothes.

Scroll to see replies

£20 but most is in my ISA.
Original post by DP_flightsociety
I have £90, tells I spend too much on technology and clothes.

£300 at the moment but as another person commented, around £2500 in my Isa. I'm starting to save for the end of university.
Original post by NoPunInThisName
£20 but most is in my ISA.

That's calm.
Original post by DP_flightsociety
That's calm.

Well, it's not something that stresses me out much,
Original post by NoPunInThisName
Well, it's not something that stresses me out much,

I'm silly with £. I spend it on items, mostly ones not needed or already own.
£1600

probably will be much less before I start uni :smile:

rip savings
£8621.53
Original post by JohnGreek
£840? (It's meant to last me a while, pls no hate)

No hate, I'd probably owe that much with a job.
£23,520.68 in the bank
£30,000 in the safe (ready for some watches and diamonds)
£2,200! I have no rent or anything to pay so it's all mine. I can't wait for my grant to drop. So excited! 😃
£-658 overdraft
£41 in my current account

In my stock and shares ISA: £25k don't have access to this tho (was saved up by parents) until my mom deems it to be necessary.

Posted from TSR Mobile
82.50 or 1500 in my other account. You guys make me feel poor you know. one guy has 25k the other has 40k... tsr is full of rich kids :redface: (sarcasm intended)
I have roughly 11k spread across 6 different accounts ( 2 are joint and ones a help to buy isa).
Original post by zainyyyyy
82.50 or 1500 in my other account. You guys make me feel poor you know. one guy has 25k the other has 40k... tsr is full of rich kids :redface: (sarcasm intended)

Or we re just saavy savers, yes a bit of mine is from inheriting from grandparents and the one parent but I ve always saved a bit myself so I m not/ have never been a rich kid :tongue:
never had a job and I'm 17, to be honest why have a job when you can play games all day at home right?

Original post by claireestelle
Or we re just saavy savers, yes a bit of mine is from inheriting from grandparents and the one parent but I ve always saved a bit myself so I m not/ have never been a rich kid :tongue:
800 but with many bills to come out, I'll probably be struggling come the end of the month.
£100000000, quickly running out of money though
Reply 19
Like £50. I just moved on the 1st tho. So basically spent all my savings on rent and furniture

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending