The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

With all due respect i don't think a guy would completely write a girl off as un-marryable just because she's quiet
Quiet girls tend to just be shy. Get to know them and they'll be just as crazy as the rest of them.
the quiet ones are the most dangerous lol
I would prefer a quieter girl to a louder girl I guess

But in any case, as long as they laugh at my bad jokes :u:

For real, some ppl are quiet just because they havent met the right ppl yet, if they truly liked me Im sure they would open up more as I would to them :007:
quiet ones are best
Original post by samzy21
Just curious. All the extroverted girls have a boyfriend or husband yet there aren't many quiet/introverted girls who do or am I just imagining it?

The most stable relationship amongst my friend group has a quiet girl in it. I personally don't think many guys would write a girl off just because they don't say much. For me it entirely depends on how they are when I get to know them. If they're cool, they're cool.
Reply 7
Shy girls are anecdotally more submissive, less argumentative and less likely to have a horde of men validating their need for attention. The primary downside is that they tend to be needy in my experience,

On the whole, i quite like shy girls albeit they become less common the older you get.
Original post by samzy21
Would you date/marry a quiet girl or stay clear?

Just curious. All the extroverted girls have a boyfriend or husband yet there aren't many quiet/introverted girls who do or am I just imagining it?

Although it will be more difficult to strike a conversation and get to know her, it's those difficulties, not the fact that she is quiet, that make it a bit more difficult to date shy girls.
I think it's not guys writing off girls for being quiet, it's these types of girls not making much of an effort.

I like the idea of more reserved girls as they'd be more relatable and chilled out but from what I've seen they are all so passive and never try to initiate conversations/ ask questions.

If the guy thinks the girl has no interest in him, he's not going to keep pursuing her in a romantic way because he's going to think it's most likely going to end in a rejection of some sort.
Quiet girls are harder to get to know.
Reply 11
I'm a quiet guy, I don't tend to click well with other quiet people, there's nothing to talk about. I prefer a chattier girl.
Normally, they are very quiet, but they are the ones that scream loudest during sex.
Reply 14
Quiet can be alluring, particularly if you are not so extravert yourself
I like quiet girls. :smile:
Reply 16
girls who are louder/out there will obviously tend to get approached quicker in a social setting like a party or a club and may get more guys over time but thats definitely not to say that loud girls are better for guys to date. I can imagine quiet girls having a more stable/healthier relationship with a guy over an overly confident louder one, just my opinion ayy
It depends, if they're quite all the time then that kind of puts me off. I'd want them to open up at some point. I usually like the girl's who are mid range. So not too quiet or loud. Feel I can connect with them the most! :smile:
Original post by samzy21

Yes, the more to find out. :biggrin:
Original post by samzy21

Most guys want a girl that's innocent in the streets and a freak in the sheets. :laugh:

Latest

Trending

Trending