The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

With Hart gone thinking who to get in as second keeper? Got Schmeichel atm, thinking Courtois..
Original post by little_wizard123
He's available. Thank Christ for that.

Indeed, was considering taking a second points hit to get Lukaku in for him. But..nah
Who's everyone captaining this week? I think it's between Costa and Ibra for me, can't decide. Also is Lamela definitely not playing this weekend? I just made 2 transfers to get ageuro out but didn't realise Lamela might not be playing :frown:(
Original post by DanMomens
Who's everyone captaining this week? I think it's between Costa and Ibra for me, can't decide. Also is Lamela definitely not playing this weekend? I just made 2 transfers to get ageuro out but didn't realise Lamela might not be playing :frown:(

I highly doubt it. South Americans are always late from internationals and they now have cover in his position.

Hazard for me, as Swansea are dreadful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 724
Gray (C)
Ibra captain, I think.*

Really not sure on my two transfers. Gah.*
Aguero and Fletcher to Benteke and Payet. Lamela starting over Stones. *Pray for me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Have to say I love having 2 teams. Means you can try different things on different ones (but also means you have to remember to change both teams!)

In my team for this league I've done Aguero, Coutinho -> Kane Ozil.

In my other I have done Aguero, Coutinho -> Lukaku Sanchez

Think Kane Ozil are more likely to perform tbh.
Any West Ham fans on here, any chance Ferghouli will start?
Original post by leinad2012
Have to say I love having 2 teams. Means you can try different things on different ones (but also means you have to remember to change both teams!)

In my team for this league I've done Aguero, Coutinho -> Kane Ozil.

In my other I have done Aguero, Coutinho -> Lukaku Sanchez

Think Kane Ozil are more likely to perform tbh.
Any West Ham fans on here, any chance Ferghouli will start?

I had two teams for a season, but it completely ruined it for me. It felt like cheating. Also felt like any rank wasn't an achievement.

Feghouli played last night so he probably won't.*
(edited 7 years ago)
If I play the all out attack chip and for some reason a midfielder doesn't play, forcing a sub to come on and therefore revert to a back 3, do I get the chip back or is it tough luck?
Reply 730
Original post by The Wavefunction
If I play the all out attack chip and for some reason a midfielder doesn't play, forcing a sub to come on and therefore revert to a back 3, do I get the chip back or is it tough luck?

You lose the chip and you'd play a 3-4-3
Original post by The Wavefunction

Tough luck. Would try not to use chips too early tbh.
Reply 732
I've actually captained Andre Gray

He's going to fail but I had teh balls to do it!
Original post by UWS
You lose the chip and you'd play a 3-4-3

Cheers, gents.

Original post by little_wizard123
Tough luck. Would try not to use chips too early tbh.

I don't see the big deal with playing it, it's not a chip you'd use in double GW and it suits my team rather well with the fixtures this week.
Captain Zlatan!
Reply 735
Bit of a gamble bringing in Iheanacho, but pays off (even if he was a bit lucky for the goal), can't understand why he's only 1.9% ownership with Aguero out given his goalscoring record whenever he has played for City, even if United away isn't an ideal fixture.

Though at the same time can't understand why I overlooked De Bruyne, he's been superb.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Olie
Bit of a gamble bringing in Iheanacho, but pays off (even if he was a bit lucky for the goal), can't understand why he's only 1.9% ownership with Aguero out given his goalscoring record whenever he has played for City, even if United away isn't an ideal fixture.

Though at the same time can't understand why I overlooked De Bruyne, he's been superb.

Damn I really was considering him until someone said pep might play a false nine. Goal scoring record very good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olie

But he comes off before 60 mins
Thank god I didn't wildcard sterling in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
KDB and Iheanacho with all the points

Can't blame people for not having the former because he's been poor for his price until today, however a good deal of people will have the latter.

I have neither which is a shame but at least Zlatan as my captain scored. Didn't really want to captain him but had nobody else really.

Latest