The Student Room Group

Starting sixth form and im confused!?

So im an external student at a new sixth form and i dont know many people and yesterday a boy added me on fb (btw he must have remembered my name as i never spoke to him or his friends in class) so i messaged him like 'hey you're in my form right' and he replied back. at first i put no kisses but then he started to build them up so being polite i went to 'xxx' and then he put a heart but i didnt as i was just being nice. He told me that he finds me 'cute' and 'attractive' -i dont really know what to make of this as we've only been in a room once together and havent even spoken in real life.. he seems nice but i dont really know what he's like so i dont actually like him,,,what does this mean? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by sophiahello
So im an external student at a new sixth form and i dont know many people and yesterday a boy added me on fb (btw he must have remembered my name as i never spoke to him or his friends in class) so i messaged him like 'hey you're in my form right' and he replied back. at first i put no kisses but then he started to build them up so being polite i went to 'xxx' and then he put a heart but i didnt as i was just being nice. He told me that he finds me 'cute' and 'attractive' -i dont really know what to make of this as we've only been in a room once together and havent even spoken in real life.. he seems nice but i dont really know what he's like so i dont actually like him,,,what does this mean? Thanks

A few things to coincided here, do you like him? I know it's very quick but do you find him attractive in his looks and or personality.
Another important thing is to make SURE that you hit it off in real life. From personal experience, I have got into relationship type situations much like yours but not spoke to them in real life and when you see each other in class you don't know what to say or do.

For right now, focus on making friends and explain this to him and he should be okay with it.

Having been a 'new girl' myself in a similar situation to you before. If you are in class trying to make friends, mention the message to someone you want to make friends with. Talking about boys and things like this is a great way of you gaining your bearings and breaking the ice with someone new. The new friend can then introduce you to new friends and you'll fall right into place.

Hope this helps. Good luck at your new school 🖖
Reply 2
Original post by Morgii
A few things to coincided here, do you like him? I know it's very quick but do you find him attractive in his looks and or personality.
Another important thing is to make SURE that you hit it off in real life. From personal experience, I have got into relationship type situations much like yours but not spoke to them in real life and when you see each other in class you don't know what to say or do.

For right now, focus on making friends and explain this to him and he should be okay with it.

Having been a 'new girl' myself in a similar situation to you before. If you are in class trying to make friends, mention the message to someone you want to make friends with. Talking about boys and things like this is a great way of you gaining your bearings and breaking the ice with someone new. The new friend can then introduce you to new friends and you'll fall right into place.

Hope this helps. Good luck at your new school 🖖

Thanks for the advice! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending