The Student Room Group

Do universities check GCSE grades?

Ok so I had an unconditional offer a few months ago for my chosen university. When I checked the Entry Requirements back then it said I just needed a GCSE in English Grade C, now I'm looking it's changed to English and Maths, minimum Grade C. I have a B in English but I have a D in maths I retook it so many times but that's all I kept getting.

Will they kick me out of university now? It didn't say that before so surely that's not fair? Do they ask for proof of grades I've heard in my university they choose people at random.
Original post by Emmasmith90
Ok so I had an unconditional offer a few months ago for my chosen university. When I checked the Entry Requirements back then it said I just needed a GCSE in English Grade C, now I'm looking it's changed to English and Maths, minimum Grade C. I have a B in English but I have a D in maths I retook it so many times but that's all I kept getting.

Will they kick me out of university now? It didn't say that before so surely that's not fair? Do they ask for proof of grades I've heard in my university they choose people at random.

Haha no you're fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending