The Student Room Group

Im confused...

So im an external student at a new sixth form and i dont know many people and yesterday a boy added me on fb (btw he must have remembered my name as i never spoke to him or his friends in class) so i messaged him like 'hey you're in my form right' and he replied back. at first i put no kisses but then he started to build them up so being polite i went to 'xxx' and then he put a heart but i didnt as i was just being nice. He told me that he finds me 'cute' and 'attractive' -i dont really know what to make of this as we've only been in a room once together and havent even spoken in real life.. he seems nice but i dont really know what he's like so i dont actually like him,,,what does this mean? Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending