The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr tim
But he comes off before 60 mins

And he'll start one game max before Aguero is back. You can't be putting in players for two weeks especially in a wildcard team.

Didn't think Alexis would start but stuck with Lamela in my XI. Ibra (c) turned out distinctly average.*
Original post by little_wizard123
And he'll start one game max before Aguero is back. You can't be putting in players for two weeks especially in a wildcard team.

Didn't think Alexis would start but stuck with Lamela in my XI. Ibra (c) turned out distinctly average.*

The way I'd do it is being him in and then wildcard when players like Aguero return.

I had Ibra as captain too - you always want more than 10 points but at least he got a goal.

Terrible start to my season tbh but I've always been a slow starter.
Sanchez Rondon and Souare benched, could be a disaster this gameweek :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could do with a Payet rout here with Sanchez benched. West Ham Watford could be a high scoring game as it's so open.
Could do with a Payet rout here with Sanchez benched. West Ham Watford could be a high scoring game as it's so open.

You'd be mad not to have a West Ham attacker with their next few games. Payet & Cazorla or Ozil & Antonio was a big dilemma I had, opted for the latter and Antonio scores instantly :colondollar:

Benteke off the mark too.
Benteke ffs. I could only afford bony anyways was 0.1 short.
Payet assist at least, could downgrade to Antonio when bringing aguero back

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Great start 👍🏼. Can wildcard in Aguero to join Benteke and Ibra next week.

I will probably drop Payet though as he's overpriced. Antonio is the better option, I think.

Southampton winning so Sanchez more likely to come on. Probably 30ish for him.
(edited 7 years ago)
I kept changing between Benteke and Ibra as captain and went with Ibra :frown:

In any case, they've both scored so that's points on the board.
Payet is ridiculous 😂😂😂.
Reply 749
I put in flipping Zaza ....
Payet is ridiculous 😂😂😂.

Such a tease.

Loling at my idea of saving money by bringing in Sterling for Payet.

Top banter...
Original post by Lúcio
Such a tease.

Loling at my idea of saving money by bringing in Sterling for Payet.

Top banter...

Sterling is a decent pick tbf. Payet better long term though as City have players they can bring in.*

Not sure how Watford have ended the half level. West Ham look so good going forward. *

Capoue with another assist is funny. *
(edited 7 years ago)
Sterling is a decent pick tbf. Payet better long term though as City have players they can bring in.*

Not sure how Watford have ended the half level. West Ham look so good going forward. *

Capoue with another assist is funny. *

I took Capoue out just as an enabler. I made 0.1 from him and got another 4.5 mid in as i'm never going to play him.

7.5k people have transferred in Antonio already ffs. I don't understand these people, why do you make your transfers for next week before the current GW has even finished? More bizarre is 3k transfers in for Iheanacho who's never going to start after next week.
Capoue on my bench ffs. Assist and a goal.
That feel when you leave Capoue on the bench...
Original post by looseseal
That feel when you leave Capoue on the bench...

Well if you're starting him you have issues with your team. I won't be getting him off my bench.
13pts from 8 players..*

Solid wildcarded team right there

(pretty much out of this years game already..)*
Any reason as to why Tadic hasn't been given the assist yet?
So I definitely remember changing my captain from Benteke who was default to Hazard? Imagine my surprise when I see Benteke as captain. Either way, can't complain with a captain that gets you over 6 points really.

Glad I kept the faith with Firmino :biggrin:
Well if you're starting him you have issues with your team. I won't be getting him off my bench.

Agree, I hate when people say this.

Like they had any mind to play their cheapest midfielder...

Latest