The Student Room Group

Work Experience (2016) Year 10 / Year 11 / Helpers!!

Hi im in year 10 and im wanting to see if any Year 10's taking GCSE in 2018 have organised their work experience because lot of people in school have been taking about this. I want to become an Accountant so i want a work experience based on Accountant maybe like in bank or something is it ideal ?? Can anyone help me try and get me a Work Experience like not like actually get me Work Experience i want you guys to like try and help me get Work Experience Even though i might need it later in Year 11 but please help me and i will help you guys too xD Thanks and God BLESS you all xD
Original post by mayu123
Hi im in year 10 and im wanting to see if any Year 10's taking GCSE in 2018 have organised their work experience because lot of people in school have been taking about this. I want to become an Accountant so i want a work experience based on Accountant maybe like in bank or something is it ideal ?? Can anyone help me try and get me a Work Experience like not like actually get me Work Experience i want you guys to like try and help me get Work Experience Even though i might need it later in Year 11 but please help me and i will help you guys too xD Thanks and God BLESS you all xD

Do you know when your school does work experience? It'd be hard to set up work experience without any dates. They'd also be very unlikely to allow you to sign up for work experience over a year in advance. Feel free to look for places and ask if they do work experience placements, but I wouldn't go as far as trying to book anything yet. The school needs to check the place out and there needs to be forms signed and everything, and your school won't start doing that too far in advance. They'll let you know when they want you to start thinking about it
Reply 2
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Do you know when your school does work experience? It'd be hard to set up work experience without any dates. They'd also be very unlikely to allow you to sign up for work experience over a year in advance. Feel free to look for places and ask if they do work experience placements, but I wouldn't go as far as trying to book anything yet. The school needs to check the place out and there needs to be forms signed and everything, and your school won't start doing that too far in advance. They'll let you know when they want you to start thinking about it

Aww that is so nice of you to help me That i such a nice helper i GOD bless you for the future xD:wink:
Hi my name is Hannah and i am also in year 10 and i am not sure what to do for work experience. I would like to go into Public Services, The Army or work in a morgue. Could anyone please help me find a work experience placement??
Reply 4
Original post by hannah014
Hi my name is Hannah and i am also in year 10 and i am not sure what to do for work experience. I would like to go into Public Services, The Army or work in a morgue. Could anyone please help me find a work experience placement??

:tongue:Maybe you could go and do some Army practice after school or something i want to be an accountant any idea where to do work experience?

Quick Reply

Latest