The Student Room Group

Don't know how to begin revision for a levels?

So I want to begin notes,but I don't know how!!!i love mindmaps but is that good enough for chemistry with lots of calculations,I don't know!!and history too... and does anyone know any good websites for worksheets in chemistry?
For chemistry don't worry about making great notes. Practise your calculations now and make sure you understand everything, then you can make notes later. After making one set of notes just start doing past papers
Original post by HopelessMedic
For chemistry don't worry about making great notes. Practise your calculations now and make sure you understand everything, then you can make notes later. After making one set of notes just start doing past papers

Ok will do and thanks!
Reply 5
For chemistry, do all of the questions in your textbook and you should be fine.

physicsandmathstutor.com has some good chemistry resources
Original post by skhan99
So I want to begin notes,but I don't know how!!!i love mindmaps but is that good enough for chemistry with lots of calculations,I don't know!!and history too... and does anyone know any good websites for worksheets in chemistry?

I wouldn't recommend mind maps for chemistry, they can get really messy and confusing. I would say do normal notes and then do a summary on a mind map if you like them. I'm doing a chem degree, if you've got any Q's hit me up.
Original post by Hayley Williams
I wouldn't recommend mind maps for chemistry, they can get really messy and confusing. I would say do normal notes and then do a summary on a mind map if you like them. I'm doing a chem degree, if you've got any Q's hit me up.

Oh ok well mine are extra neat 😂But yeh I'll try and thank you I will definitely!!

Quick Reply

Latest