The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University Freshers Megathread 2016

Results day is just around the corner (), but this is the place to be on the day and onwards!

A preemptive congratulations to those that are going to the university and you can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away
Reply 1
Hey freshers I go to DMU and I study Biomedical Science going into my second year...If you have any questions about freshers,DMU,my course,accommodation or anything else pm or just quote this. :wink:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Hello all! :biggrin:

Best of luck for Thursday...in the meantime we've put together some Frequently Asked Questions about starting at DMU on our dedicated Freshers pages here. Check 'em out!
Original post by Sandra1
Hey freshers I go to DMU and I study Biomedical Science going into my second year...If you have any questions about freshers,DMU,my course,accommodation or anything else pm or just quote this. :wink:

hi I've been on the waiting list since Thursday for Biomedical Science but I have not yet heard back from them. Please help me. I achieved 230 UMS but I didn't get a C in Biology. This is about clearing. Thanks.
Original post by Sandra1

Hey, I am a fresher going to study Biomedical sciences, is there a reading list or anything I need to know about before I arrive? Or any general advice about the course. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Jonathan F
Hey, I am a fresher going to study Biomedical sciences, is there a reading list or anything I need to know about before I arrive? Or any general advice about the course. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks :smile:

Ditto! Hi Johnathan :smile: i'm a fresher going to study biomed too, so I would also like to know lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending