The Student Room Group

Overwatch thread

Scroll to see replies

Just like DOTA, I'm stuck in sh*t tier because of bad teammates. :tongue: I'd like to think I'm a bit better than 2.3k rank.
Original post by GUMI
Well I'm like more than 500 points below @Vikingninja so there's that :/
Haha

Can still queue, the gap has to be 1000 or less.
I'm pretty good as Phara and Widowmaker, I tend to stay out of the action a lot unless I'm playing as Tracer.
Widow definitley needs a buff though.
Original post by imherpacifier
I'm pretty good as Phara and Widowmaker, I tend to stay out of the action a lot unless I'm playing as Tracer.
Widow definitley needs a buff though.

Yeah so many pretty much say there's not much point in her compared to hanzo or she is just outright weak.
I main: Mercy,Tracer,Pharah,Rein,Mei now sometimes Soldier76
Original post by SuperHuman98
I main: Mercy,Tracer,Pharah,Rein,Mei now sometimes Soldier76

My mains: zarya, ana, mei and sort of zenyatta.

Currently practicing at times: genji, hanzo, mcree and reaper.

Also been having some fun as bastion.
(edited 7 years ago)
If anyone wants to play with me my bnet on PC is now
Jimmyrustler#21995
Reply 207
Original post by Vikingninja
If anyone wants to play with me my bnet on PC is now
Jimmyrustler#21995

how did you change your name?
Original post by GUMI
how did you change your name?

Go onto battle.net, click on your profile name, account settings, should see your bnet and it says change. Says for me right now I cannot change it further though.

Also currently salty at the atrocious games I've had today.
Finally having some good matches after an awful losing streak, now dead on platinum rank.

Just had this amazing game, also had the compliment of the enemy saying I'm carrying (on attack... as mei... yep):

(edited 7 years ago)
Finally having some good matches after an awful losing streak, now dead on platinum rank.

Just had this amazing game, also had the compliment of the enemy saying I'm carrying (on attack... as mei... yep):

How many hours per day do you play roughly? I can only play friday sat sunday now but I think thats good for my rank anyway :biggrin:
Original post by SuperHuman98
How many hours per day do you play roughly? I can only play friday sat sunday now but I think thats good for my rank anyway :biggrin:

Depends each day really since some days I'm in charity shops and also getting ready for uni etc.

Add me! :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)
I wonder when they'll drop in a new hero into the current roster. Maybe on Halloween? Bonfire night? Christmas?
Reply 214
I think I'm about done with Overwatch now. I've gotten around 50 hours out of it so definitely no complaints but its unsurprisingly feeling tired now.*
Original post by Plasmapause
I wonder when they'll drop in a new hero into the current roster. Maybe on Halloween? Bonfire night? Christmas?

I think there are some skins and other cosmetics coming out for Halloween. I'm guessing they'll release a new character soon. :biggrin:
Original post by Miss_Moonlight
I think there are some skins and other cosmetics coming out for Halloween. I'm guessing they'll release a new character soon. :biggrin:

Recent halloween comic has shown the following:

Frankenstein junkrat
Frankenstein monster roadhog
Jack o' lantern reaper
Witch mercy (looks like 2 versions)
Some really old military uniform rheinhardt
Soldier 76 in a costume similar to a current legendary
Pirate ana
Last vikings torbjorn
Witch hunter mcree (or something like that)
A possible leak has been shown of what sombra may look like, unsure of where the source is but a lot of people have shown the picture on some website article.
Witch hunter mcree (or something like that)

It's a Van Helsing skin.
I was gonna buy this game on Xbox one but opted out for Plants vs Zombies 2 instead because I liked the first one. I think I made the wrong decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest