The Student Room Group

A homosexual CofE Bishop!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MPH125
However, it is mostly accepted that one is born homosexual or heterosexual, or any other varient for that matter. Plus, plenty of things are sins in Gods eyes, yet we still do them anyway, wearing Jewellery or braiding ones hair, consulting physics, women speaking in Church, trimming a beard or getting tattoos, are all examples of batshit crazy sins which do not apply in our time. As we move forward, we accept that the Lords teachings, although once relevant perhaps, now do not fit the world we live in. In that very same regard, does your hatred for homosexuality really override Jesus's own command to "love one and other as I have loved you"?

Oh, by the way, I didn't read the last part of your post.

I hate homosexual behaviour not homosexuals. I am still 'loving one another' by showing agape love towards homosexuals just not the sin itself.

Please don't try and twist Scripture.
Reply 261
Original post by StudyJosh
Oh, by the way, I didn't read the last part of your post.

I hate homosexual behaviour not homosexuals. I am still 'loving one another' by showing agape love towards homosexuals just not the sin itself.

Please don't try and twist Scripture.

Homosexuals are defined by homosexual behaviour, ergo you hate homosexuals

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Homosexuals are defined by homosexual behaviour, ergo you hate homosexuals

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they're not. They're defined by attraction to the same sex.
goes to show Christianity moves forward imagine something like this with Islam would never happen .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending