The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE 2016 papers

Hey does anyone have a link to edexcel GCSE 2016 papers please I wanna check something.
Original post by Squishy•
Hey does anyone have a link to edexcel GCSE 2016 papers please I wanna check something.

Only teachers have access to them- you'll have to wait till your mocks to see them 😏
Reply 2

Hi Thanks A Lot!
Do you happen to know where i can get Further Maths GCSE 2016 Paper?
Hi Thanks A Lot!
Do you happen to know where i can get Further Maths GCSE 2016 Paper?

I don't recall AQA's papers being leaked (assuming you're talking about AQA's Level 2 certificate).
Reply 4
Original post by _gcx
I don't recall AQA's papers being leaked (assuming you're talking about AQA's Level 2 certificate).

Oh hmm. I thought edexcel do further maths gcse but now i think it's a iGCSE right?
So is AQA's level 2 certificate not a GCSE?
Oh hmm. I thought edexcel do further maths gcse but now i think it's a iGCSE right?
So is AQA's level 2 certificate not a GCSE?

Edexcel has Further Pure Maths as an iGCSE.

It's not strictly a GCSE, but it's equivalent, and is recognised as a GCSE.
Reply 6
Original post by _gcx
Edexcel has Further Pure Maths as an iGCSE.

It's not strictly a GCSE, but it's equivalent, and is recognised as a GCSE.

Ah okay lol I understand now thank you.
The mark schemes for some extra units in Alevel edexcel are missing do you know where I can find them??
Ah okay lol I understand now thank you.
The mark schemes for some extra units in Alevel edexcel are missing do you know where I can find them??

Yeah I noticed some of them are missing, I believe some of the Further Maths modules. Unfortunately, I don't know where you'd be able to find them. Sorry :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by _gcx
Yeah I noticed some of them are missing, I believe some of the Further Maths modules. Unfortunately, I don't know where you'd be able to find them. Sorry :frown:

Oh okay that's fine thanks a lot for ur help!!

Quick Reply

Latest