The Student Room Group

I'm an Israeli soldier. AMA

Posted in relationships because so not a direct link to my main account (even though many can probably guess who this is)

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Do you release those sexy pics intentionally to get thirsty American frat boys on side?
Attachment not found
Even I can guess :lol:

What do you think of conscription?
Why are you on The Student Room?
Original post by Anonymous
Posted in relationships because so not a direct link to my main account (even though many can probably guess who this is)

Spoiler

Can you teach me Krav Maga?
Are you a good goy or a shekelstein?
Reply 7
isnt everyone over age of 16 a solider in israel?
Thoughts on Palestine?
Reply 9
Original post by Cumshot Caliph
Do you release those sexy pics intentionally to get thirsty American frat boys on side?

No
Original post by SeanFM

What do you think of conscription?

It is good for keeping the country safe and gives young people valuable life skills!

Original post by SuperHuman98
Why are you on The Student Room?

Long story, but I used to live in the UK and have an account I (still) used for academic stuff and debates

There's lots of internet guides, some by the IDF :colondollar: Maybe I can if I ever return to the UK

Original post by Chakede
isnt everyone over age of 16 a solider in israel?

18 is the age for conscription, but it only applies to non-orthodox Jews and certain Arab groups.

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Thoughts on Palestine?

I have several Palestinian friends, there is no bad blood between us. As a group though, I much preferred them before Hamas came around

Original post by Carthaginian
Are you a good goy or a shekelstein?

I have no idea what a Shekelstein is?
Reply 10
When did you last have diarrhea?
NoIt is good for keeping the country safe and gives young people valuable life skills!

Long story, but I used to live in the UK and have an account I (still) used for academic stuff and debates

There's lots of internet guides, some by the IDF :colondollar: Maybe I can if I ever return to the UK

18 is the age for conscription, but it only applies to non-orthodox Jews and certain Arab groups.

I have several Palestinian friends, there is no bad blood between us. As a group though, I much preferred them before Hamas came around

I have no idea what a Shekelstein is?

You do, but they're not telling you. You must be a happy merchant then, yes?
All those 18 year olds in one place...what's the atmosphere like? Any tension? :sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by UWS
When did you last have diarrhea?

Many many many years ago :colone:

Original post by Carthaginian
You do, but they're not telling you. You must be a happy merchant then, yes?

Happy? yes
Merchant? soldier
Are you from Tel Aviv? :biggrin:
Where do you plan to go on holiday after your service?

Also how can I get an Israeli gf, the hottest chick I ever met was in a hostel in Japan, she was a really cute IDF chick that could probably kill me in hand to hand combat though.
x

PM me if you ever do, for reals. I'd love to learn Krav Maga off a genuine Israeli soldier
Not a question, but I wanna be you!!! (As in an Israeli soldier) :smile:

Which unit are you in?
Original post by remiremi
Where do you plan to go on holiday after your service?

Also how can I get an Israeli gf, the hottest chick I ever met was in a hostel in Japan, she was a really cute IDF chick that could probably kill me in hand to hand combat though.

Off topic but I've noticed a weird trend of guys being attracted to women they perceive as powerful
Reply 19
Original post by Cumshot Caliph

:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending